The Stolen Arizona Governor Race - Kari Lake vs. Katie Hobbs

I said signature verification is a scam. People have been voting by mail all over the country for many years. There's never been a fraud issue with it. But I do get that you want to believe there is because that is the state of the MAGA mind--polluted by the lies of Trump.

Not near the scale it was in 2020. Most States are not equipped to deal with mass mail-in balloting. Look at Florida pre-DeSantis and post-DeSantis. Their mail-in balloting was a disaster until DeSantis cleaned it up. Low and behold what did they find in 2022? That those bright blue areas from years past weren't quite as bright blue after election reforms. Mail-in balloting has the highest probability of fraud vs any other type of voting.

Republicans and MAGA clowns asserted that there was fraud in the presidential vote in Arizona as well. There were vote audits. Result:

Arizona Audit Cost Trump Supporters Nearly $6 Million—Only To Assert Biden Won By Even More

what we're really seeing is an Orwellian attempt by Republicans to steal elections via vote suppression and other means based on their fraudulent contention that more needs to be done to protect vote fraud. Except that there is no vote fraud. But there will be if the GOP in some of these states is allowed to fraudulently throw out votes in Democratic districts based on BS technicalities--which is the idea.

If I were a Democrat, I would be very worried about more transparent elections too.

Signature verification is a recipe for chaos and a complete waste of time. It's really a convenient way for the GOP to throw out legitimate votes,
which I'm sure is the idea. Nobody signs their name the exact same way all the time. More to the point, there is no evidence
at all, and never has been, that signature fraud is an issue. It hasn't been, and it isn't. This is just another way for Republicans to try and steal
elections. The only real fraud that's being attempted is by the GOP--FACT. They are the people who worked in various ways, in many states,
to suppress Democratic votes. Who disputes that?
What color is the sky in your world?

What color is the sky in your world?

Ha: I'm not a sap who embraces every ridiculous conspiracy theory put forth by right-wing crackpots. It's become the way right-wingers try
and deal with reality--try and deal with things they don't like--by embracing un-reality.

Just a reminder. There were dozens of Rs that ran for countywide or statewide seats in 2022. Kari did the 3rd worst of those Rs in Maricopa, a county whose election commission is run by Rs. If Kari only made it to the 25th percentile of R performance in Maricopa, she's governor now.

She underperformed pretty much every other R in Maricopa and she lost for that reason...

Reactions: bamawriter
Ha: I'm not a sap who embraces every ridiculous conspiracy theory put forth by right-wing crackpots. It's become the way right-wingers try
and deal with reality--try and deal with things they don't like--by embracing un-reality.
LOL You really should try to evaluate your life sometime.

Just a reminder. There were dozens of Rs that ran for countywide or statewide seats in 2022. Kari did the 3rd worst of those Rs in Maricopa, a county whose election commission is run by Rs. If Kari only made it to the 25th percentile of R performance in Maricopa, she's governor now.

She underperformed pretty much every other R in Maricopa and she lost for that reason...

How many Hobbs only ballots?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How many Hobbs only ballots?

Can't be too many

Slightly more cast a vote in Senate race. Within 1-2% of what voted in Attorney General, Superintendent, Treasurer, SEC of State races. Within 3-4% of County Attorney, Corp Comissions members (multiple), numerous referendums/propositions.

Roughly 99.4% of who voted in Maricopa voted in Senate race and 99.1% voted for gov. So very few Hobbs only ballots possible, if any...

The interquartile range of where Rs ran in statewide/countywide races in Maricopa was ~50-52% in 2022. This range was almost identical to 2018.

Lake ran in the 48s. That's why she lost.

Trump and Lake should start a business: Losers LLC. There is nothing more pathetic, dangerous and un-American than losing
an election and then going around for weeks, months, claiming fraudulently that you won it. It's sick..

Reactions: GAVol
I said signature verification is a scam. People have been voting by mail all over the country for many years. There's never been a fraud issue with it. But I do get that you want to believe there is because that is the state of the MAGA mind--polluted by the lies of Trump.

Why are dims too dumb and lazy to go vote? Gotta go the UPS man just put my “assault rifles” I ordered on the porch. He took them to the wrong address last time.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Trump and Lake should start a business: Losers LLC. There is nothing more pathetic, dangerous and un-American than losing
an election and then going around for weeks, months, claiming fraudulently that you won it. It's sick..

So true. At least they didn't create a fake dossier claiming their opponent was colluding with Russia. Compared to Hillary, they took their loss quite well.

Why are dims too dumb and lazy to go vote? Gotta go the UPS man just put my “assault rifles” I ordered on the porch. He took them to the wrong address last time.

Just think about how easy it is to harvest ballots in big cities, then you have your answer re: mail-in ballots.

Reactions: AM64
Signature verification is a recipe for chaos and a complete waste of time. It's really a convenient way for the GOP to throw out legitimate votes,
which I'm sure is the idea. Nobody signs their name the exact same way all the time. More to the point, there is no evidence
at all, and never has been, that signature fraud is an issue. It hasn't been, and it isn't. This is just another way for Republicans to try and steal
elections. The only real fraud that's being attempted is by the GOP--FACT. They are the people who worked in various ways, in many states,
to suppress Democratic votes. Who disputes that?

Funny that you should say that…… as it’s the only reason that George Gascon isn’t working at a car dealership right now. Never forget that they had way more signatures than what they needed but the crooks in charge threw out twice as many signatures as they had in any previous election. If signature verification is a scam…..which you’re right…..can I call George and tell him to hit the bricks?

The interquartile range of where Rs ran in statewide/countywide races in Maricopa was ~50-52% in 2022. This range was almost identical to 2018.

Lake ran in the 48s. That's why she lost.

Not sure exactly how the midspread proves your point here. First, the middle 50% of what population did what exactly?

And I am not following the details of the contest but isn't lake claiming that there was a significant number of Hobbs only votes added? that would seem to support a situation where Republicans at large performed similar as previously but only Lake was an outlier.

Not sure exactly how the midspread proves your point here. First, the middle 50% of what population did what exactly?

And I am not following the details of the contest but isn't lake claiming that there was a significant number of Hobbs only votes added? that would seem to support a situation where Republicans at large performed similar as previously but only Lake was an outlier.

Re: Hobbs only votes changing result. There's no mathematical probability that happened.

Over 99.4% of the voters in Maricopa voted in the Senate race. Even if the remaining .5-.6% was Hobbs only in the Gov race (extremely unlikely), Kari still loses.

Pretty much, the middle 80% of contested statewide/countywide races in Maricopa, the R was between 49% and 53%. Lake was in the 48s. Most of the Rs performed similarly in 2018.

So either the R led Maricopa County Election Commission screwed over one of their own or the largest block in Maricopa (independents) voted against Lake. If you look at the areas where Lake underperformed other Rs, it wasn't the blue areas of Phoenix or the bright red exurban areas, it was the independent suburban areas. That's where she lost.

This same suburban trend has hit Trump backed candidates nationwide in 2020 and 2022. It's why Biden is President now...

Re: Hobbs only votes changing result. There's no mathematical probability that happened.

Over 99.4% of the voters in Maricopa voted in the Senate race. Even if the remaining .5-.6% was Hobbs only in the Gov race (extremely unlikely), Kari still loses.

Pretty much, the middle 80% of contested statewide/countywide races in Maricopa, the R was between 49% and 53%. Lake was in the 48s. Most of the Rs performed similarly in 2018.

So either the R led Maricopa County Election Commission screwed over one of their own or the largest block in Maricopa (independents) voted against Lake. If you look at the areas where Lake underperformed other Rs, it wasn't the blue areas of Phoenix or the bright red exurban areas, it was the independent suburban areas. That's where she lost.

This same suburban trend has hit Trump backed candidates nationwide in 2020 and 2022. It's why Biden is President now...

99.4% of the actual registered voters in Maricopa voted in the senate race?!!! or was that just hyperbole? I have never seen that in a race of that size county. It is basically impossible. Could you give me a link to the AZ voter data where you are getting this?

And I think it is quite possible that the "R lead Maricopa County EC" screwed over Lake. They dont consider her one of their own and have hated her because she is claiming that the whole bunch is corrupt and needs to go (while she was running for office). But realistically, commissioners are political creatures and dont know the actual mechanics of voting and they dont supervise those operations on ED. The staff are normally 1R/1D in leadership so no such thing as led by Reps really.

I am not saying WHO fixed an election, I am just trying to look at the numbers and see WHAT was done, if anything. I have run an election operation FAR larger than Maricopa so I am aware of what can ACTUALLY be done vs what is often claimed.

Reactions: davethevol and AM64
99.4% of the actual registered voters in Maricopa voted in the senate race?!!! or was that just hyperbole? I have never seen that in a race of that size county. It is basically impossible. Could you give me a link to the AZ voter data where you are getting this?

And I think it is quite possible that the "R lead Maricopa County EC" screwed over Lake. They dont consider her one of their own and have hated her because she is claiming that the whole bunch is corrupt and needs to go (while she was running for office). But realistically, commissioners are political creatures and dont know the actual mechanics of voting and they dont supervise those operations on ED. The staff are normally 1R/1D in leadership so no such thing as led by Reps really.

I am not saying WHO fixed an election, I am just trying to look at the numbers and see WHAT was done, if anything. I have run an election operation FAR larger than Maricopa so I am aware of what can ACTUALLY be done vs what is often claimed.

I read it that way as well but I am sure he means that 99,4% voted down ballot.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Not near the scale it was in 2020. Most States are not equipped to deal with mass mail-in balloting. Look at Florida pre-DeSantis and post-DeSantis. Their mail-in balloting was a disaster until DeSantis cleaned it up. Low and behold what did they find in 2022? That those bright blue areas from years past weren't quite as bright blue after election reforms. Mail-in balloting has the highest probability of fraud vs any other type of voting.
There is no evidence to support this, and this claim has never been backed up with actual data on here ... It has been rebutted with actual data. You are full of $hit.

99.4% of people who voted in Maricopa voted for a candidate in the Senate election.

That means, at most, .6% of the voters who voted could have been a Hobbs only vote....

My apologies for way it was worded.

So, you were head of elections for Cook County or LA County since those are the only counties that voted more in 2020 than Maricopa? You ain't batshit liberal crazy enough to get those gigs.

PolitiFact - No, the Arizona governor’s election wasn’t ‘fraudulent’

The Republican Party is now the party of extremists, such as The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

They are the party of conspiracy theories such as PizzaGate and conspiracy theorists such as Q Anon.

Republicans are the party of kooks, crackpots and election deniers, and they are the party of the irrational.

They are the party of sour grapes. Kari Lake is at the top the list.

99.4% of people who voted in Maricopa voted for a candidate in the Senate election.

That means, at most, .6% of the voters who voted could have been a Hobbs only vote....

So, you were head of elections for Cook County or LA County since those are the only counties that voted more in 2020 than Maricopa? You ain't batshit liberal crazy enough to get those gigs.
That guy is full of $hit. Don't trust a word he says about his alleged credentials. He is probably only allowed to post on here, during the "free internet hour" in the funny farm.

That guy is full of $hit. Don't trust a word he says about his alleged credentials. He is probably only allowed to post on here, during the "free internet hour" in the funny farm.

There's always going to be some level of election chicanery on the extreme margins. It will be both sides participating.

The type of widespread election fraud theories that can swing elections by multiple percentage points perpetuated by Trump, Lake, Lindell, etc. just defy logic, demographics, and basic human nature/self interest...

Reactions: BowlBrother85

ah ok - where are you getting that data?

Im looking at https://elections.maricopa.gov/results-and-data/historic-results.html?year=2022 and from what I can see, there were about 1.5m votes cast out of 2.5m registered voters (seems about right, usually various between 40-60%).

Candidate Party Total
MASTERS, BLAKE REP 710,491 45.76%
KELLY, MARK DEM 809,573 52.14%
VICTOR, MARC J. LBT 31,099 2.00%
Write-in 1,464 0.09%
Total Votes 1,552,627

Candidate Party Total
LAKE, KARI REP 752,714 48.63%
HOBBS, KATIE DEM 790,352 51.06%
Write-in 4,903 0.32%
Total Votes 1,547,969

then compare these to https://elections.maricopa.gov/asse...18 Final Official Summary Report NOV 2018.pdf

interesting.

VN Store

Back