Transfer Portal 22-23

I like Joni....
I like her as well. I’m interested to see how she coaches the U19 team this summer.

I like her too. Doesn’t mean she’s any better coach. You can be a good person and a lousy basketball coach.

Yeah with the talent she has they should be at least in the top 5 and a contender to make the Sweet 16. I’m not sure if she’ll get them to that point but we will have to see. I think with Texas and Oklahoma coming next season she’s going to have to prove she can coach because LSU is already hot and Miss St looks to be in good shape as well. Arkansas might not be as bad either with Goforth back and Daniels staying another year. That SEC West will be very tough.

Maybe she entered before the deadline and it was just announced now.
4 or 5 day delay would be unusual but could happen. But would you let that happen across the portal deadline? If I entered that close I'd want to make dang sure coaches didn't think I'd have to sit out

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This thread is literally titled “TRANSFER PORTAL” ik that’s hard for some of u to grasp bc y’all never post anything on here but opinions about the same thing over and over

and over
ryan-reynolds-teasing-smirk-s0u4igog2wedti08.gif

Reactions: Lucy and VolFuture
This thread is literally titled “TRANSFER PORTAL” ik that’s hard for some of u to grasp bc y’all never post anything on here but opinions about the same thing over and over
In that vein, is there anyone left out there that we might have interest in? Sports sites do a good job of listing who's in the portal for football and men's basketball, but I've not found a site that does that for women's basketball. I wish On3 or 247 would list the women, too.

Reactions: Deebowbear
In that vein, is there anyone left out there that we might have interest in? Sports sites do a good job of listing who's in the portal for football and men's basketball, but I've not found a site that does that for women's basketball. I wish On3 or 247 would list the women, too.
I doubt it. We seem done. No buzz about recruits being on campus. Raoul_000 on Twitter keeps a good blog about who goes where and who has entered. And some publication had every player in the portal listed. I will look for it.

Reactions: 3meeks2001

VN Store

Back