'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

June 16 OV scheduled

The Volunteers hold a narrow lead in his recruitment and a lot of that has to do with the relationships he built with Josh Heupel and his coaching staff.

“Coach (Rodney) Garner, Coach Chop and Coach Heupel all recruit me hard at Tennessee and they have multiple coaches who recruit me almost every day,” Franklin said. “I’ve visited Tennessee four or five times and it’s great up there. Like Miami, the people at Tennessee are great and my relationships there are strong.

“They had a great season last year and that showed me a lot too. Coach Heupe; has them going in the right direction and Tennessee always lets me know that I’m not just a want, but a need. They want to build that defensive line around me.”

- Chad Simmons, On3

Keep Garner until he retires and hopefully Rob Ayers stays and is ready to take over the DLine from there.

Garner has a daughter that’s enrolled into Tennessee.

I don’t think he leaves unless it’s for an NFL position.

so it sounds like we are in the top 2 or lead for the 5 star quartet of Ross, Franklin, Nwaneri and Mike Matthews. Bring them all to me yes please

And Max Anderson. Not a 5* but still. If Heupel and this staff get all those guys? Look out. If we Matthews in Heupels system? With Nico? We could be looking at our second Bilitnekoff winner.

so it sounds like we are in the top 2 or lead for the 5 star quartet of Ross, Franklin, Nwaneri and Mike Matthews. Bring them all to me yes please
Plus Wingo, Fountain, Lewis, Tylen Singleton, Max Anderson, Ricardo Jones, Jordan Burns, Spillman, Boo, and O’Connell. Really hope we can land Reddell and Cai Bates too. Particularly Bates

VN Store

Back