Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

It’s too bad the focus is going to remain on the first half of that text.

The rest of it:
“Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?”

As ugly as the preamble to that was, there are a lot of people (including some here) who need to have that same epiphany.

Catturd ™
@catturd2
53m
😂😂😂😂it’s making Fox News look like despicable backstabbers and people are liking Tucker even more.

=====================

Max Tani
@maxwelltani
2h
Fox has sent a letter to @mmfa asking the organization to stop publishing behind-the-scenes videos of Tucker Carlson.

FvXutt3WwAMkFZ-

I'm not so sure a watered down version of nationalist demagoguery is the same thing as patriotism.

Frankly, I don't find the vast majority of this country to be patriotic. Everyone generally looks out for their own ideological echo chambers and personal interests.
Maybe Biden's world war will change that.

Reactions: BreatheUT
It’s too bad the focus is going to remain on the first half of that text.

The rest of it:
“Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?”

As ugly as the preamble to that was, there are a lot of people (including some here) who need to have that same epiphany.

Because nobody EVER says things in their head that he says in that preamble, right? ;)

Of course their ratings will crash if they don't have a real show at 8pm. The longer they allow that vacuum at 8pm, the longer things will go downhill for them. As for M. Kelly, if I didn't know better I'd say she's campaigning for Fox to come to her and offer her the gig along with a lot of $$$$

I don't think Megyn wants to go back to FOX, and after all of the heavy criticism she has poured onto FOX, they don't want her back.

Defending Tucker Carlson, Megyn Kelly calls Fox News PR chief Irena Briganti “as vicious as they come”

MEGYN KELLY (HOST): They are trying to destroy him. And it’s very obvious. And this is – I’ve been through this myself. It’s not enough that you part ways with the company. They want to destroy you. They want to ruin your career and your employability. It’s absolutely disgusting. Not every industry does this, you guys. Just ours. Just, like, media, and in particular, cable news and broadcast news. Trust me on that. Today, there’s a new piece, there’s one in the Wall Street Journal, of course, that’s owned by the same parent company as Fox News.

This is my guess, I don’t have inside knowledge of this, but they’re talking about Irena Briganti. Yeah, Abby’s shaking her head yes. She runs the Fox News Media Relations department and she is as vicious as they come. And, to some extent, it’s not her fault, because she does the bidding of her bosses. And Irena’s not running around rogue trying to take people down. She has the blessing of her higher-ups. That’s just the way corporations work. But this woman has terrorized enough people for long enough that there should be accountability. I went on the air at NBC, at NBC in my new job, and called her out by name. Because, let me tell you, it is a pattern that when you leave an organization like this, it’s not enough to try to say goodbye, to say, okay, we hope she fails, or he fails, they try to ruin you in the dirtiest and most disgusting ways possible. And that’s what I believe they’re doing to Tucker right now.

https://www.mediamatters.org/megyn-...alls-fox-news-pr-chief-irena-briganti-vicious

Ousted Fox News host Tucker Carlson knows 'where a lot of bodies are buried' and is ready to name names as he fights to be released from $20 million-a-year contract preventing him from joining rival networks

• Tucker Carlson is reportedly 'preparing for war' against FOX News to let him out of his contract, which expires in January 2025
  • Executives at the network are said to be paying his $20 million-a year salary so long as he does not join another news organization
  • Bryan Freedman, his lawyer, said 'the idea anyone is going to silence Tucker and prevent him from speaking to his audience is beyond preposterous'
Ousted FOX News host Tucker Carlson is 'preparing for war' against his former network as he plans his next career move, according to a new report.

Carlson is still being paid and therefore is prevented from joining a rival network or starting his own, Axios reports.

Friends and sources close with the former FOX News host added that his allies at rival platforms are now preparing to attack the network.

'They're coming to him and saying, "Do you want me to hit FOX?"' an unidentified close friend of Carlson's told the outlet.

'He's been saying, "No I want to get this done quiet and clean."

'Now, we're going from peace time to Defcon 1,' the friend said, explaining: 'His team is preparing for war. He wants his freedom.'

Another source close to Carlson added that Carlson 'knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map.'

They say rival media outlets have become more aggressive about getting the 53-year-old on staff.

Carlson is said to have been contacted by Rumble and Newsmax, which have both reportedly agreed to pay him more than he was making at FOX.

70695299-12056883-image-a-5_1683486890839.jpg

Carlson was said to have met with Elon Musk about a partnership

Tucker Carlson 'preparing for war' with Fox News after ousting | Daily Mail Online

The most likely replacement for Tucker Carlson appears to be Jesse Watters .... who says he can tell if someone is an illegal immigrant just by observing them.

Far be it for a Fox News host to ever be judgmental of others.

Would he assume that a white family digging through trash were comprised of illegal immigrants ... or just a Hispanic family?

Jesse Watters Slammed for Saying ‘You Can Tell’ Family Digging Through Trash Was Migrants: ‘Sickening’ (Video)

Thanks Rachel Roswell Mad-dog Maddow viewer.

Tucker Carlson announces he is 'relaunching his show' on TWITTER - with the Help of Former Fox News Show Staff - and will Forgo his $25m non-compete clause

Tucker Carlson has announced he is relaunching his show on Twitter - just two weeks after being fired by Fox News.

The ousted television host made the announcement in a three-minute video posted to his Twitter page on Tuesday in which he slammed the mainstream media and said anyone who tries to tell the truth 'will be fired.'

He posted the video along with a tweet saying: 'We're back.'

Tucker Carlson announces he is 'relaunching his show' on TWITTER | Daily Mail Online

Tucker Carlson announces he is 'relaunching his show' on TWITTER - with the Help of Former Fox News Show Staff - and will Forgo his $25m non-compete clause

Tucker Carlson has announced he is relaunching his show on Twitter - just two weeks after being fired by Fox News.

The ousted television host made the announcement in a three-minute video posted to his Twitter page on Tuesday in which he slammed the mainstream media and said anyone who tries to tell the truth 'will be fired.'

He posted the video along with a tweet saying: 'We're back.'

Tucker Carlson announces he is 'relaunching his show' on TWITTER | Daily Mail Online

BEAST! How do you wave bye bye to a cool $25M? It says a lot about his commitment to get the truth out and journalistic integrity. Best of luck to the guy. There a bunch of evil-doers out here that want him gone.

BEAST! How do you wave bye bye to a cool $25M? It says a lot about his commitment to get the truth out and journalistic integrity. Best of luck to the guy. There a bunch of evil-doers out here that want him gone.
Commitment to truth and journalistic integrity? About the guy who was preaching election crap on air and bashing it privately? Come on. He knows how to manipulate trump fans.

Last edited:
Commitment to truth and journalistic integrity? About the guy who was preaching election crap on air and bashing it privately? Come on. He knows how to manipulate trump fans.

Maybe he does know how but I'm personally not a Trump fan. Will I vote for him over the democrat nutcases? You damn skippy. Of the two sides - one is an a-hole, but the other is America destroyers.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

I'm curious if you have followed him long enough to look at his work holistically?

VN Store

Back