Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

They spoke in March. Carlson was fired in late April. Just a few days after the massive settlement fox agreed to pay dominion. I think I know which one of these two events likely led to his dismissal. And apparently Carlsons coverage wasn't even discussed.

"Senior Ukrainian officials had made their objections to Carlson’s coverage known to Fox executives, but Zelensky did not raise it on the calls with the Murdochs, according to one person familiar with the details of the calls."

They spoke in March. Carlson was fired in late April. Just a few days after the massive settlement fox agreed to pay dominion. I think I know which one of these two events likely led to his dismissal. And apparently Carlsons coverage wasn't even discussed.

"Senior Ukrainian officials had made their objections to Carlson’s coverage known to Fox executives, but Zelensky did not raise it on the calls with the Murdochs, according to one person familiar with the details of the calls."

The March call was with Lachan Murdoc (the son) and was confirmed. The call with Rupert (dad) is the one they were saying was just days before but has not been confirmed yet afik. I am not sure how much I believe the guy who said nope, they didnt discuss the biggest detractor Zelensky has on Fox (maybe the only one).

I do think that the settlement had more to do with it than anything. Could be as some said, the Murdocs werent paying attention while the money was rolling in but then there was this major hit (but wasnt really on Tucker per se) and they wanted to smack people around to show who is in charge. I dont think they had a clue how much impact it would have when they did it. Murdoc kids live in a liberal bubble.

70481233-12037309-image-a-6_1683046207809.jpg

VIVA Tucker!

Reactions: vols40
The March call was with Lachan Murdoc (the son) and was confirmed. The call with Rupert (dad) is the one they were saying was just days before but has not been confirmed yet afik. I am not sure how much I believe the guy who said nope, they didnt discuss the biggest detractor Zelensky has on Fox (maybe the only one).

I do think that the settlement had more to do with it than anything. Could be as some said, the Murdocs werent paying attention while the money was rolling in but then there was this major hit (but wasnt really on Tucker per se) and they wanted to smack people around to show who is in charge. I dont think they had a clue how much impact it would have when they did it. Murdoc kids live in a liberal bubble.
What do you mean by "Murdoch kids live in a liberal bubble"?

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Carlson’s text that alarmed Fox leaders: ‘It’s not how white men fight’

A text message sent by Tucker Carlson that set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox on the eve of its billion-dollar defamation trial showed its most popular host sharing his private, inflammatory views about violence and race.

The discovery of the message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Carlson’s firing.

Carlson described how he had recently watched a video of a group of men — Trump supporters, he said — violently attacking “an Antifa kid.” It was “three against one, at least,” he wrote.
“Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously,” he wrote.
“It’s not how white men fight,” he said.
“I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it,” he wrote.

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld defends ex-colleague Tucker Carlson from 'hall monitor' critics after off-air clips of Tucker criticizing Fox Nation were leaked

Fox News funnyman Greg Gutfeld came to the defense of his former colleague Tucker Carlson on Tuesday as more behind-the-scenes clips of Carlson's comments are leaked by the press.

Weighing in on a Twitter thread devoted to Carlson's off-air comments, Gutfeld slammed critics coming for Carlson in the wake of his abrupt exit from Fox News.

'Apparently everyone understands nonsense banter between segments except for hall monitor failures bitterly chronicling the lives of the far more successful,' he wrote.

70529507-12042069-image-m-14_1683122834410.jpg

Late night Fox News host Greg Gutfeld jumped to the defense of his former colleague Tucker Carlson, as behind the scenes videos from his sets continue to be leaked to the media

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld defends ex-colleague Tucker Carlson from 'hall monitor' critics | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: StarRaider

A text message sent by Tucker Carlson that set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox on the eve of its billion-dollar defamation trial showed its most popular host sharing his private, inflammatory views about violence and race.

The discovery of the message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Carlson’s firing.

Carlson described how he had recently watched a video of a group of men — Trump supporters, he said — violently attacking “an Antifa kid.” It was “three against one, at least,” he wrote.
“I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it,” he wrote.

LOL the libs are so so desperate to ensure Tucker doesnt go back on the air somewhere. So pathetic in your attempts, so sad.

In the rest of that text:
In that text, Carlson described his own emotions as he watched the video of the violent clash, which he said took place on the streets of Washington. Carlson did not describe the race of the man being attacked.

“I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it,” he wrote. “Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be.”

After all, he wrote, “Somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed.”

“If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?” he wrote.

Basically saying exactly why those things were wrong and that it was wrong to think that way.

THIS IS FOR YOU Luther
he-trys.gif

Perfect example - because the left doesnt have any REAL magic (willing to give your whole life for it), they result to cheap parlor tricks.

What do you mean by "Murdoch kids live in a liberal bubble"?

Its not like they ever watched anything on Fox News. They live in the elite world where their elitist friends babble on about their own problems. They have absolutely no clue what is going on beneath the clouds. Thats also why they did not expect the backlash to be so severe. They did not realize that their entire lineup was anchored by Tucker, who has largely become the erudite voice of populist nationalism, while the rest of Fox is the old Republican Inc.

I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it,” he wrote.

What a sicko! Sounds like he needs to see a psychotherapist pronto because Tucker has some deep emotional problems.

Reactions: luthervol
Its not like they ever watched anything on Fox News. They live in the elite world where their elitist friends babble on about their own problems. They have absolutely no clue what is going on beneath the clouds. Thats also why they did not expect the backlash to be so severe. They did not realize that their entire lineup was anchored by Tucker, who has largely become the erudite voice of populist nationalism, while the rest of Fox is the old Republican Inc.
I guess its not exclusively a liberal bubble they live in then.

LOL the libs are so so desperate to ensure Tucker doesnt go back on the air somewhere. So pathetic in your attempts, so sad.

In the rest of that text:
In that text, Carlson described his own emotions as he watched the video of the violent clash, which he said took place on the streets of Washington. Carlson did not describe the race of the man being attacked.

“I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it,” he wrote. “Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be.”

After all, he wrote, “Somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed.”

“If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?” he wrote.

Basically saying exactly why those things were wrong and that it was wrong to think that way.

THIS IS FOR YOU Luther
he-trys.gif

Perfect example - because the left doesnt have any REAL magic (willing to give your whole life for it), they result to cheap parlor tricks.
Please. There is not a liberal anywhere who isn't 100% positive that Tucker lands of the air somewhere.

It's just that they want it to be clear to all who and what Tucker actually is, which in turn makes it more clear and
obvious what his audience is searching for and why.

It has never been the fact that Tucker has a cult following that is at question. The question has always been "why". It are the things like this that are coming out that help answer that question and makes it harder for the members of that cult to claim some nonsense such as "he has become the erudite voice of populist nationalism." Or maybe it just helps paint a clearer picture of what "populist nationalism" actually stands for.

Megyn Kelly says Fox News is in panic mode. Primetime has collapsed. If they lose in primetime for a month to MSDNC, it will be a catastrophic moment for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
What a sicko! Sounds like he needs to see a psychotherapist pronto because Tucker has some deep emotional problems.

It's not anything he haven't know for a long time

The rapist in this case has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person so it is a little different.”

Speaking of underage girls at Tucker Carlson's daughter’s boarding school experimenting sexually with each other, Carlson said, “If it weren't my daughter I would love that scenario.”

Groomer alert:
Tucker Carlson said criminal charges against Warren Jeffs are “bullsh*t” because “arranging a marriage between a 16-year-old and a 27-year-old is not the same as pulling a stranger off the street and raping her.”

If I made the laws, “Michael Vick would have been executed and Warren Jeffs would be out on the street.”

Media Matters for America
NAV
SEARCH
In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments
During interviews on Bubba The Love Sponge, Carlson said he “love” the idea of young girls sexually experimenting, used sexist terms to refer to a number of women, and defended statutory rape

WRITTEN BY MADELINE PELTZ

PUBLISHED 03/10/19 7:00 PM EDT

COMMENT

Between 2006 and 2011, Tucker Carlson spent approximately an hour a week calling in to Bubba the Love Sponge, a popular shock jock radio program where he spoke with the hosts about a variety of cultural and political topics in sometimes-vulgar terms. During those conversations, Carlson diminished the actions of Warren Jeffs, then on the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list for his involvement in arranging illegal marriages between adults and underage girls, talked about sex and young girls, and defended statutory rape.

Carlson, who was hired by Fox News in 2009, also used sexist language to talk about women, including then-co-workers at NBC and public figures. He referred to Martha Stewart’s daughter Alexis Stewart as “c*nty,”

Tucker Carlson: A teacher who molested a 13-year old 28 times in one week. THE LOVE SPONGE: Yeah, this kid should get like a Nobel Peace Prize.

CARLSON: The Presidential Medal of Freedom, anyway.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker...-numerous-misogynistic-and-perverted-comments

Reactions: TN Ribs
Megyn Kelly says Fox News is in panic mode. Primetime has collapsed. If they lose in primetime for a month to MSDNC, it will be a catastrophic moment for them.

Of course their ratings will crash if they don't have a real show at 8pm. The longer they allow that vacuum at 8pm, the longer things will go downhill for them. As for M. Kelly, if I didn't know better I'd say she's campaigning for Fox to come to her and offer her the gig along with a lot of $$$$

VN Store

Back