'24 TX OT Max Anderson (Tennessee commit)

No way he’s a center
Tennessee’s coaches have let Anderson know, he said, that “they see me as a guard or a center.” He now expects to be an interior lineman at the school of his choice, and he said he’s now playing left guard going into his senior season to prepare himself for his likely future at guard
It was RC article my B

Why is the On3 Prediction thing at like 90% Michigan. I think I trust that thing less than the Crystal Balls? Just seems like the On3 national people pull things out of their ass.

Why is the On3 Prediction thing at like 90% Michigan. I think I trust that thing less than the Crystal Balls? Just seems like the On3 national people pull things out of their ass.
Although I guess even AP misses sometimes. I think he said we were "in a good spot" with Ify and then he committed to Oregon. Usually "in a good spot" means he already filmed a Commitment Video.

I've never heard this saying before lol
What does it mean?
I'm assuming your question is serious - if not, ignore this and move on. If so, I think his comment was a combination of a typo and slang - Staff likes guys that are bigger, then kick them inside if they don't work out at tackle.

Last edited:
I'm assuming your question is serious - if not, ignore this and move on. If so, I think his comment was a combination of a typo and slang - Staff likes guys that are bigger, then kick them inside if they don't work out at tackle.
Ahhh. Gotcha!

VN Store

Back