'24 TX OT Max Anderson (Tennessee commit)

I’m all for players to be treated fairly but there is also a level of responsibility that should be taught here also. There should be a time limit when players can transfer. I’d say a player isn’t a “free agent” until after 8 semesters of attendance at their initial school. With summer school semesters that’s 3 football seasons. If they want to transfer inside that time, they sit a yr. Waiver for medical situation for a parent, guardian or sibling.
Well, that's never going to happen. They can go pro after being out of high school for 3 years.

I’m all for players to be treated fairly but there is also a level of responsibility that should be taught here also. There should be a time limit when players can transfer. I’d say a player isn’t a “free agent” until after 8 semesters of attendance at their initial school. With summer school semesters that’s 3 football seasons. If they want to transfer inside that time, they sit a yr. Waiver for medical situation for a parent, guardian or sibling.
2fc88939-7b79-4b5d-b4aa-a314ebcc5352_text.gif

THANXXXX. All kinds of possibilities with this situation, if he has pulled the portal trigger, it sure would make time and money management easier and more efficient if both were at one school. Good for a tie breaker anyway. Keep your ear to the ground and share as much and as often as possible.
I don't think UT is in the picture with the brother now. I'm hearing he's gonna stay in Texas and attend a local university around Dallas----possibly SMU

Reactions: GUNTERSVOL
Sounds good if you add to the rule that if a player is mislead by coaching staffs during recruiting that the coach has to miss two conference games.

Some kids quickly transfer because maybe they were mislead during recruiting?

VN Store

Back