Welcome Jewel Spear B🍊🍊M

This girl looks like a drink of cold water on a hot day...She can play, and play very well!
i

Like I said earlier nice pickup,Spears was leading scorer on a 5-13 conference record in ACC.17-17 overall record

Reactions: PureOrange
GREAT pickup! I think she's exactly what this team needed at the guard position!!!
But now I'm feeling a little greedy...we need one more piece to complete the puzzle - either an aggressive rebounder like Coulibaly or a solid 6'4" or 6'5" post who can muscle up some shots and eat up interior space on defense. Just afraid TK might be limited, and lord knows we've faced the injury bug way too much in the past few years...

Mud Kat where the capybaras with syrup sandwiches and chuckie poo cheese on the moon tonight >? :p:D:D:D
glad you are over the moon. but you did not say tenn was in runing for spear. have not seen spear or singer spears shot one basketball in a game on tv. going by posts must be a good pickup.

LETS GO JEWEL !! #FEARTHESPEAR is here we are officially back in contention next season

Wells / Powell / Edie
Spear / Wynn
Jackson/ Darby/Strickland
Hollingshead / Puckett
Key / Striplin

I think we still could use 1 more true post to replace what franklin gave us off the bench on the boards what do you guys think ?
We need a post who can grab boards and play intense defense. That would set us a part in SEC play.

GREAT pickup! I think she's exactly what this team needed at the guard position!!!
But now I'm feeling a little greedy...we need one more piece to complete the puzzle - either an aggressive rebounder like Coulibaly or a solid 6'4" or 6'5" post who can muscle up some shots and eat up interior space on defense. Just afraid TK might be limited, and lord knows we've faced the injury bug way too much in the past few years...
Coulibaly is no longer considering us.

The good thing is Jewel shot 37% from 3 for her career. Wells is a good 3 pt shooter too and we know we got tess !

This is so exciting! Kellie and company landed a major piece to go along with the other major pieces she has !!
To me this means that if she puts up 10 3's in a game she is gonna miss 6-7 time, Not too good to me! (You could say in this case I'm a glass half full guy";)

VN Store

Back