B🍊🍊M

What’s the chances we get Coulibaly to?
Dear Santa: I want it ALL!!

Another small nugget: Jewel was All ACC Academic her freshman yr. Impressive! Getting drafted seems to be a very big deal to her as well. Our recent WNBA draft record must have helped. Also, so cool to have 2 players invited to USA trials. Good bonding for her and RJ.

If it actually happens of course.

Dear Santa: I want it ALL!!

Another small nugget: Jewel was All ACC Academic her freshman yr. Impressive! Getting drafted seems to be a very big deal to her as well. Our recent WNBA draft record must have helped. Also, so cool to have 2 players invited to USA trials. Good bonding for her and RJ.

If it actually happens of course.
Another small nugget: Ace was All ACC Academic team her freshman year! Impressive!

What’s the chances we get Coulibaly to?

Unlike some people on this board i don't know if getting too many pieces is a good thing. I think there are posters (not you) who are underestimating the signing of Wells and a confident Jill. Coulibaly is a player and i love her game but if we don't land her i won't scream the sky is falling.

After Morrow and Betts nobody else caught my eye, maybe someone else will enter the portal before it closes.

It doesn't need to be a starter this year. Someone to help alleviate our center and can be productive. Lauren Ware was in the portal too and i thought would have fit that role. With TKs progression and unknown we just need options. Don't need a savior because our post last year was actually decent

Unlike some people on this board i don't know if getting too many pieces is a good thing. I think there are posters (not you) who are underestimating the signing of Wells and a confident Jill. Coulibaly is a player and i love her game but if we don't land her i won't scream the sky is falling.
Jill is definitely a sleeping giant. We don’t talk enough about her potential impact next season. She has 1st team all SEC level abilities.

Jill is definitely a sleeping giant. We don’t talk enough about her potential impact next season. She has 1st team all SEC level abilities.

Correct. And quiet as it is kept if Karo can develop more she is a weapon and can actually cause a few mismatches with her strength and shooting ability

I hope so, that will be the final piece we need.

I really would like Coulibaly too, but the odds that both her and Jewel here is unlikely because they play the same position (shooting guard in old time terminology). They were both the main star of their team, so I doubt would go anywhere that they weren't sure they would start. It would be hard for them to both start unless somehow Coulibaly could play the 3 position, which I am not sure she has done much of this in her career. I would love to have them both but I think Jewel is the bigger catch and is higher rated in the transfer portal.

Reactions: UTtoDC and rdsevans
I really would like Coulibaly too, but the odds that both her and Jewel here is unlikely because they play the same position (shooting guard in old time terminology). They were both the main star of their team, so I doubt would go anywhere that they weren't sure they would start. It would be hard for them to both start unless somehow Coulibaly could play the 3 position, which I am not sure she has done much of this in her career. I would love to have them both but I think Jewel is the bigger catch and is higher rated in the transfer portal.
We can play 3 guards if we have to, or if it was up to me I would start Spear at the Pg and Coulibaly at Sg and go from there.

VN Store

Back