Jalin Hyatt - WTH?

Wait and see where Hooker goes...too many NFL pundits think it's "the system" and not the talent at Tennessee right now

FWIW - I hope it puts a giant chip on their shoulders and they both have HOF level careers

Hooker is a day 2 pick now

Yeah, his 40 time was fast, but slower than expected. Flowers and Addison are both considered more complete WRs, too, so the NFL views them as less risky investments.

Yet neither one of those WRs torched a Bama secondary. Hyatt is being disrespected because of Heupel.

I think you might have a little too much orange tint in your shades, or haven’t been following this for too long - these guys get paid big money to evaluate every possible everything about these guys - it’s literally their jobs- and they have very sophisticated scouting and analytics departments helping them - you see how many people are in each team’s war room? Lotta people (300 plus professional deemed rockstar NFL analysts) see four wrs ahead of Hyatt- it’s no slight on him- but it’s very understandable.

I love Hyatt and all but you have to take your orange shaded glasses off and look at this from a NFL gm perspective. Hes fast but he usually goes down on first contact, he doesnt make many open field moves to extend plays, he needs to add a little size to his frame, and he has a tendency to drop some easy underneath passes. Great player and Im thankful for all he did but in reality he's gonna struggle in the NFL to run passed people

How is Jain Hyatt not in the first 3 picks at wide receiver? Unbelievable.
He's not fast enough for his size. I honestly don't think he will be that good in NFL. He doesn't run great routes and he's undersized. If he would have ran sub 4.4 might have made a difference. Almost all his tds were him wide open. That's more Heupel then hyatt

I love Hyatt and all but you have to take your orange shaded glasses off and look at this from a NFL gm perspective. Hes fast but he usually goes down on first contact, he doesnt make many open field moves to extend plays, he needs to add a little size to his frame, and he has a tendency to drop some easy underneath passes. Great player and Im thankful for all he did but in reality he's gonna struggle in the NFL to run passed people

Lol. Most of this is demonstrably false. He has broken tackles. He can run routes. He is a complete WR. One dimensional WRs don’t win the Biletnikoff award. Just stop it. Hyatt is being disrespected because he torches DBs and gets open. I remember another WR that did the same thing. I am not saying Hyatt is anywhere as good as he was but Randy Moss. All Moss did was run straight deep routes. I realize Hyatt isn’t as fast or tall. But this notion that he can’t run routes is ridiculous.

You are doing the same thing many are. Holding the system against him.

VN Store

Back