Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s see if that 3* winds up in the class. Wanna guess how many 3* UGA had in their 2023 class? A whopping 4. That’s how you build a NC roster.
You do realize that you don’t just automatically start recruiting like Georgia…. We are building and growing our recruiting every year…. That’s how you build a NC roster.

You do realize that you don’t just automatically start recruiting like Georgia…. We are building and growing our recruiting every year…. That’s how you build a NC roster.
Also recruiting services start bumping your 3 star commits if you are UGA/Bama/OSU. I bet that receiver ends up being a 4 star by time he signs.

Titans would be better off taking Hooker at 11 than trading up for Richardson or Levis. Giving away assets for an almost guaranteed bust would make for a short run as GM for Carthon.
They really should take Darnell Wright at 11 and achor down the RT spot for the next decade. Ride out Tannehill's contract and give Willis another year to develop before deciding to either give him the keys in 2024 or draft/trade for a top QB.

But I have no idea what this new GM will do

Jalen Smith isn't a name I've seen talked about much here. I looked at his highlights recently and think he could be an excellent pickup for you guys. ILB isn't a position that generally shows out as a freshman, but he has good instincts, quickness, and isn't afraid of contact. I predict he's a name to watch.
We're really excited about him. He's a tackling machine. Great player at Grayson.

They really should take Darnell Wright at 11 and achor down the RT spot for the next decade. Ride out Tannehill's contract and give Willis another year to develop before deciding to either give him the keys in 2024 or draft/trade for a top QB.

Willis can't get it done, he looks awful. He might end up holding a clipboard for 2 or 3 years, with a start here and there because of injury. But, in the end and it will be soon, he will be in the USFL, if it survives. Jmo

At some point though, you have to beat the mutts. You don't get a better roster losing every time. This year will be the year if we're going to do it ANYTIME soon. Georgia needs to be THE game like bama was last year.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
McGill drives a Nissan Leaf. . . 😆
Wrong. Here's McGill on his way to work.

lf

Yabba Dabba Doo!!!!

Titans need to use every draft pick for the o-line. That o-line was straight garbage last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back