Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m exhausted. Cooked and cleaned all day yesterday. Got up this morning to fix Easter baskets and eggs for grandkids and niece then to church then rush home to finish cooking and warm things. Everyone just left. The house looks like a tornado went through.
Sounds like you are truly blessed!!

I’m exhausted. Cooked and cleaned all day yesterday. Got up this morning to fix Easter baskets and eggs for grandkids and niece then to church then rush home to finish cooking and warm things. Everyone just left. The house looks like a tornado went through.
Fortunately ours was outside. We haven't had it for 3 years because of covid. A few years ago we went from traditional pot luck Easter to a cookout with chicken and burgers. A few didn't show but we still had 28.

Fortunately ours was outside. We haven't had it for 3 years because of covid. A few years ago we went from traditional pot luck Easter to a cookout with chicken and burgers. A few didn't show but we still had 28.

Who won the door prize for a set of mismatched size and branded tires?

But you wouldn't have it any other way, I am sure.

How many Easter eggs were there that didn't get found?

Live look at Invol in his backyard

article-2337351-1A318218000005DC-464_964x636.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back