Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, "know" is too strong a word epistemologically. I don't know the sun didn't blow up a minute ago because its light takes 8 minutes to reach us. Nor do I know the sun will rise tomorrow.

I should have said it's a very reasonable belief. They have decades of relationships (Brent moreso) and they talk about our boards regularly. I guess you could assume they're flat out lying, but I'm not quite that jaded...yet 😅
I may be wrong but I thought Brent and AP were upset when Heup and co first took over…. They weren’t able to get info like they were before.

Ok, "know" is too strong a word epistemologically. I don't know the sun didn't blow up a minute ago because its light takes 8 minutes to reach us. Nor do I know the sun will rise tomorrow.

I should have said it's a very reasonable belief. They have decades of relationships (Brent moreso) and they talk about our boards regularly. I guess you could assume they're flat out lying, but I'm not quite that jaded...yet 😅
I think they may think they know but have they actually seen it? Doubtful.

I think they may think they know but have they actually seen it? Doubtful.
Something in the middle sure. The way I've read what they and Callahan have said in the past is they get the info and come to an understanding. Not rocket science when communicating with sources, but not sure if there's an actual...physical board just sitting out there with a bunch of names on it they have a picture of lol. Maybe under Butch. He also liked to fax things.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Something in the middle sure. The way I've read what they and Callahan have said in the past is they get the info and come to an understanding. Not rocket science when communicating with sources, but not sure if there's an actual...physical board just sitting out there with a bunch of names on it they have a picture of lol. Maybe under Butch. He also liked to fax things.
You obviously have never seen hard knocks

Reactions: Devo182
Went to The Masters once on Saturday about 30 year ago. Got out very early with first groups and UT's own Jim Gallagher teed off and hit on up in the right side tree line on No. 1 and rattled above my head.

That evening we hacked up my friends grandmother's yard..there was dirt and divots all over the cars the next morning.

First the Mavs being investigated for tanking...

Now Gobert hits his own teammate and sent home midgame...

Last weekend of NBA has not been uneventful 👀

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back