caitlin clark 40 pts back to back games played of the year no if and buts about it

Catlin getting butt whipped bout now. Zebras taking everyone out the game but Catlin. Hmmmmmmm

Ref made up for it with the worst big game call of all time with that tech on her. Bad calls both ways, but the brain dead calls are about 7-2 in favor of LSU.... Fear of the fashion diva I guess. Their antennas were up after NOT making the call on the other end and catching the wrath of every one in the gym not in purple.

Now as I type the fifth foul on the Iowa big was trash too.. the defender had time and distance as the big crossed her arms to accept the hit.

Sorry reffing... LSU probably deserved the win anyway. BUT the disparity in contact allowed should be carrer threatening to these officials.

Ref made up for it with the worst big game call of all time with that tech on her. Bad calls both ways, but the brain dead calls are about 7-2 in favor of LSU.... Fear of the fashion diva I guess. Their antennas were up after NOT making the call on the other end and catching the wrath of every one in the gym not in purple.

Now as I type the fifth foul on the Iowa big was trash too.. the defender had time and distance as the big crossed her arms to accept the hit.

Sorry reffing... LSU probably deserved the win anyway. BUT the disparity in contact allowed should be carrer threatening to these officials.
I agree. LSU probably deserves to win but WTF bad very bad officiating should not determine outcme! Grrr

Yes, I think LSU will beat them. I think Kimmy will beat them by 15-20 points.

I think USCjr would beat them four out of five games. Basically, with all those rebounds, they just choked on the putbacks. Dawn had a bad night coaching on the defensive end; and, her panic stressed out Boston and shooters.

Well Well Well.............now here is a guy who knows how to handicap them.

Wowwwwwwe ...... SEC win other title . And for you fools that thought Cat was all that . Sorry . But we can say we are the only ones to beat the National Champs . Catlin suck. Told you.

Yet , Mulkey lets her get by with it ! I have no problem having a swagger .. but that is downright unsportsmanlike! Can’t convince me otherwise.. Never saw anything out of Clark that even came close to what Reese did at the end of the game and all thru the game ! Not a class act at all ! Congrats to LSU, would have won regardless of how bad the officiating was! See ya all next season and hope to see the Lady Vols in the championship game !🏀🧡

do see when lsu point at her finger at when anthor shoting fouls. that lkind class plus south caroline boston reaching for ball wanted a tied she was grabing player arm the force of baston made iowa hit floor her hit floor. even lobo said boston all over hes. lsu shoot well and won but sport will never get more respect until they get rid of one side refs
What a bunch of classless lsu players. Didn't even line up to shake Iowa players hand. Pure Classless.
barrie point at fingers at caitlin. class act all the way? last team i seen win all on their own was stanford21 chamship . can say all of tenn where won with no help from zebras. thats my take . womens basketball may never get zebra who get calls right %100 of the time. but one sided refs could be gone if ncaa wanted it that way. last point if south caroline,unconn can cry about refs then all the teams who get bad calls need start complain to. ncaa would clean up refs or no one besides bastetball nuts because of complaining. if ncaa pet coaches can complain the rest can to.

And for you fools that thought Cat was all that . Sorry . But we can say we are the only ones to beat the National Champs . Catlin suck. Told you.

I believe this is misinformation. Since LSU lost to both South Carolina and Tennessee, unless you root for both of those teams this information cannot be factual.

To say that this player sucks, it’s a little bit wrong. From ESPN: Clark averaged 31.8 points, 10.0 assists and 5.2 rebounds in taking the Hawkeye to the title game. That included a 41-point triple-double in the regional final against Louisville and another 41-point effort against No. 1 overall seed South Carolina in the national semifinals. She had 30 points, eight assists and two rebounds Sunday in the loss to LSU, and she finished with more points (191) and assists (60) than anyone has had in a single women's NCAA tournament.

VN Store

Back