caitlin clark 40 pts back to back games played of the year no if and buts about it

I believe this is misinformation. Since LSU lost to both South Carolina and Tennessee, unless you root for both of those teams this information cannot be factual.

To say that this player sucks, it’s a little bit wrong. From ESPN: Clark averaged 31.8 points, 10.0 assists and 5.2 rebounds in taking the Hawkeye to the title game. That included a 41-point triple-double in the regional final against Louisville and another 41-point effort against No. 1 overall seed South Carolina in the national semifinals. She had 30 points, eight assists and two rebounds Sunday in the loss to LSU, and she finished with more points (191) and assists (60) than anyone has had in a single women's NCAA tournament.
She didn't win , go buy tickets for Disneyland.

Reactions: volfan102455
Yet , Mulkey lets her get by with it ! I have no problem having a swagger .. but that is downright unsportsmanlike! Can’t convince me otherwise.. Never saw anything out of Clark that even came close to what Reese did at the end of the game and all thru the game ! Not a class act at all ! Congrats to LSU, would have won regardless of how bad the officiating was! See ya all next season and hope to see the Lady Vols in the championship game !🏀🧡
I believe Clark said we didn't guard Johnson she was ditty shitt.

class out iowa post intervew . three different reporters say refs are problem. glad basketball reporters said it. lsu shot ball good . any honest person can tell that refs favor one team in some games.

I thought they were atrocious in general today. Lots of head scratchers both ways.

Both coaches were working the officials like a rented mule though. Hard to focus on the game when someone is in your ear 100% of the time on both ends lol

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Muskcat probably hiding some where. Sorry , I mean Mudcat.
the team r
I thought they were atrocious in general today. Lots of head scratchers both ways.

Both coaches were working the officials like a rented mule though. Hard to focus on the game when someone is in your ear 100% of the time on both ends lol
you tell 3 national reports think iowa got shortend of calls. maybe if more reports called out bias refs things will change.

The officiating did not matter - there were calls going both ways that did not make sense. The game was very physical.

The way LSU was playing, they would have won this game anyway. LSU took advantage of the things that South Carolina should have but did not. Clark was not a factor in this game from start to finish.

Sorry Mudcat they lost and LSU have the Natty.
just glad south caroline did not get refs favor team. just search about game its whole papers how caitlin get t and kim did not. most of people who read papers will see this had bad refs. so no basketball fans will know ncaa hires bad refs. far as sec i do root fr conf. i like tenn after that i like teams i like to watch. and do not like teams refs favor. far as caitlin only seen play 3 or four times. not heavy womens game watcher. like i said never watch wnba or do i watch nba

She didn't win , go buy tickets for Disneyland.

First of all, I noticed you are ugly to pretty much everybody today. However, some people just have no civility and I accept that.

It is your assertion that Caitlyn Clark sucks because she did not win the championship. I personally disagree with the statement. It is OK to give a talented player credit even if you hate them.

However, according to your comments you are telling me that Rickia Jackson sucks - they didn’t win the championship.

Now, according to your comments you are telling me that Aaliyah Boston sucks - they didn’t win the championship.

I guess LeBron James really sucks because he didn’t win the championship last year in the NBA. This is also true of Jokić, Embiid, Antetokounmpom, and Dončićall who all did not win the championship last year.

By your thinking, John Stockton and Karl Malone really suck because they’ve never won a championship.

Caitlin Clark carried her team to the championship game scoring more points and having more assists than any single player has in women’s basketball tournament history. She was most responsible for taking down the undefeated and number one ranked team in the country. To say that she sucks is beyond ridiculous. After reading this article tell me if you still stand by your ludicrous opinion.

Caitlin Clark's record-breaking NCAA tournament run, by the numbers

Mudcat.... Bru , it's over. LSU is holstering up our Natty trophy. But one , two , three , one of those SEC teams was going to raise it up. Unfortunately it wasn't us.

LMAO. Zebras will more likely be replaced by A.I..
But then again so will you .LMAO
for as computer refs look at tennis help there. far as refs should be like nfl grarded best refs get superbowl and playoff games. could be wrong but saw women ncaa get paid less than men refs.

for as computer refs look at tennis help there. far as refs should be like nfl grarded best refs get superbowl and playoff games. could be wrong but saw women ncaa get paid less than men refs.
Hmmm. Good point.But do high wages make them better zebras , Mudcat ? Look at the last call in the Eagles v Chief game. Refs have too much power to shift a game in any sport. You have to agree ,maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: mudcat1973
Mudcat.... Bru , it's over. LSU is holstering up our Natty trophy. But one , two , three , one of those SEC teams was going to raise it up. Unfortunately it wasn't us.
yes lsu got rings glad your happy but i think lsu had help. and so do lots of national news papers like i said last team won all on their own stanford 21 i call it like i see. will say one last thing about caitlin best player i seen in long time. anyone seen my posts know i think refs need get better now big names papers agree. im done not going tic for tact all night.

Hmmm. Good point.But do high wages make them better zebras , Mudcat ? Look at the last call in the Eagles v Chief game. Refs have too much power to shift a game in any sport. You have to agree ,maybe.
my take on refs can lived with few bad calls both ways. refs not fast to kept up with players. or refs make few bad calls bth ways. but when team gets freedom to be oer back and other team gets called for it and so on. i think tenn get even calls all you can want is refs to do their best and no home cocking and then let best team win.

Nancy kerrigan lost out on deals over saying ukrane girl would mess up her makeup anyway after she got beat for the gold she took a silver medal . then during parade said it was silly riding with mickey moue. ice skating medal and if you did not watch those two skake like i did 15 or 16 old beat nacy for gold nacy complain about wait for medals because ukrane was taking few mins to get ready nacy found out way she was waiting she said she cry miss up makeup anyway nacy lost deals over that and what she said about riding with mickey mouse. gold or silver people are watching

Last edited:
i know said i was done but remember good point of reporter on iowa had cut lsu lead to 7 from 21 about 3 or 4 mins 3 quarter refs give caitlin t for fliping ball out of her way. iowa had moe on their side. that gave caitlin 4 fouls they ask her she you play different with fouls true i say. they ask iowa coach about she said the team her belive they culd do it. only the man in sky knows who would have won even ref game. like caitlin calls its what it is. caitlin said more to live than basketball. do not think tenn or iowa get calls from refs. you play your a game to beat refs to. fouls sits iowa two seniors refs calling fouls that should not be fouls changes things. the team refs give calls plays free. the team refs call bad calls plays tight . refs can effect players play like south caroline and unconn grabing slaping at the ball but team does more than stand still hold hands gets foul. that said lsu shot ball good but only man in the sky knows for sure who would won even refs. last word on games i watch when refs are one side in my mind i think refs fixed it.

Last edited:
The officiating did not matter - there were calls going both ways that did not make sense. The game was very physical.

The way LSU was playing, they would have won this game anyway. LSU took advantage of the things that South Carolina should have but did not. Clark was not a factor in this game from start to finish.

Everybody with one eye and half sense knew Mulkey was not going to allow Clark to beat her. The other 4 Iowa players were going to have to do it. They couldn't play offense and defend as well against LSU. LSU set a scoring record against them. That's not refs doing that.

Reactions: volfan102455
Everybody with one eye and half sense knew Mulkey was not going to allow Clark to beat her. The other 4 Iowa players were going to have to do it. They couldn't play offense and defend as well against LSU. LSU set a scoring record against them. That's not refs doing that.
refs were for lsu like they were for south caroline. lsu and refs rob utah . just some social media blame refs who support vols menwhch i did not watch any ncaa mens game. si usa today lot big sports papers said they bad refing in that game. refs should t lsu for runing into them kim. they game was iowa vs lsu were lot top papers did not like the way refs called the game. my take ncaa refs call fouls on team more they want to lose. is ncaa women basketball as bad as wwf or wcw in wrestling plan 100 victory no. but ncaa tries and does help some teams with bad calls an no calls. besides ncaa games did not watch many other ncaa games. but when i do it does not take more than 1 quarter to see who refs want to win . yes i go that far unconn,south caroline,lsu gets calls alot and they are others. maybe thats way alot mens fans will not watch womens basketball they see refs are cooked for some teams .

Last edited:
Bottom line is more players for LSU shot the ball better than I have ever, EVER seen a team wearing LSU uniforms shoot the ball. And that's going back decades and including some outstanding LSU teams. Remember back when Seimone Augustus, Sylvia Fowles and Tameka Johnson were a nearly unstoppable scoring/defending trio? Not even they were ever able to catch the magic that group caught yesterday.

I enjoyed watching Iowa's own magical run this post-season. They are an amazing team, well-coached on both ends. They were defending LSU yesterday as well as anyone COULD have under the game's circumstances, but if an opponent catches magic to the extent that it begins to feel like Divine intervention that is allowing everything thrown into the air go into the basket, then there's not anything any defense can do about it.

Iowa had that magic in several games on the way to the final, but yesterday the universe favored LSU. And as grating as Clark's in-game "worship me" posturing had become to me, I have to say her outstanding post-game interviews this week won me over in their selfless refocusing of attention off of her and onto her team.

Good stuff. Great tournament in so many ways.

VN Store

Back