PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Anyone in this forum loves the Vols and follows recruiting. At the same time, we all know how important NIL is in today's college football (and basketball, and baseball, etc) landscape. Tennessee has an incredible product to recruit to, from the best fanbase in the country to a tremendous staff and top of the line facilities. The last piece of the puzzle is our NIL offering, and therefore, if you're not already a member, I highly encourage you to join up and support the cause. We have over 2,300 members in all 50 states, but we need to put on more steam!

The Vol Club exists to do two main things:

1. Create sustainable NIL opportunities for our student athletes. We want to ensure Tennessee can attract and retain the top talent in the country.

2. For fans it’s all about impact and the experiences. There has never been a better way to have an impact on the outcome of the games than by supporting the players through NIL. On the experience side, we are a growing community of passionate and invested fans, and membership in the Vol Club affords you access to ongoing benefits and exclusive experiences as part of our community.

There are 3 ways to support the Vol Club:
1. Join as an individual. There are monthly memberships starting at $5 a month and 90% of the membership dollars generated goes to the players

Memberships - The Volunteer Club

2. Join as a small business or corporate sponsor. As a small business or corporate sponsor you can attach your brand to the Vol Club’s many growing social media and digital platforms to drive results and be associated with the success and influence of TN athletes and UT athletics.

3. Make a tax deductible gift to Vol Legacy. As a donor to Vol Legacy you help empower TN athletes to make a difference by partnering with charitable organizations to support their efforts and the communities they serve

Volunteer Legacy (thevolunteerlegacy.com)

Again, there's no better way for fans like us to directly impact what we all love so much. If you're interested, let me know and let's connect.

In the meantime, here’s a link with more information:
About Us - The Volunteer Club

Go Vols!

Anyone in this forum loves the Vols and follows recruiting. At the same time, we all know how important NIL is in today's college football (and basketball, and baseball, etc) landscape. Tennessee has an incredible product to recruit to, from the best fanbase in the country to a tremendous staff and top of the line facilities. The last piece of the puzzle is our NIL offering, and therefore, if you're not already a member, I highly encourage you to join up and support the cause. We have over 2,300 members in all 50 states, but we need to put on more steam!

The Vol Club exists to do two main things:

1. Create sustainable NIL opportunities for our student athletes. We want to ensure Tennessee can attract and retain the top talent in the country.

2. For fans it’s all about impact and the experiences. There has never been a better way to have an impact on the outcome of the games than by supporting the players through NIL. On the experience side, we are a growing community of passionate and invested fans, and membership in the Vol Club affords you access to ongoing benefits and exclusive experiences as part of our community.

There are 3 ways to support the Vol Club:
1. Join as an individual. There are monthly memberships starting at $5 a month and 90% of the membership dollars generated goes to the players

Memberships - The Volunteer Club

2. Join as a small business or corporate sponsor. As a small business or corporate sponsor you can attach your brand to the Vol Club’s many growing social media and digital platforms to drive results and be associated with the success and influence of TN athletes and UT athletics.

3. Make a tax deductible gift to Vol Legacy. As a donor to Vol Legacy you help empower TN athletes to make a difference by partnering with charitable organizations to support their efforts and the communities they serve

Volunteer Legacy (thevolunteerlegacy.com)

Again, there's no better way for fans like us to directly impact what we all love so much. If you're interested, let me know and let's connect.

In the meantime, here’s a link with more information:
About Us - The Volunteer Club

Go Vols!
Every member on here should join it. As well as every person that attends a game. We should be able to dominate the NIL landscape with our fanbase. We finally have the administration and coach we’ve wanted for the last 15 years. We need to strike while the iron is hot

Celebrate landing Merklinger today by Joining the team at The Vol Club thats helping bring our Tennessee Volunteers back to National Prominence in every sport!
Today is the day for you to join us & know you are tangibly helping your Vols win!

DM me with any questions!!! Here is the link to sign up!

Volunteer Club Memberships

Bump

Reactions: Orange.
As we turn the calendar to April and have a monster recruiting weekend going on, basketball seniors mulling NIL opportunities to stay in orange and white and so much Vol momentum rolling I wanted to share some news!

I’ve been brought into the TVC fold as a Team Captain to help generate more members into their great community. This is a volunteer position and I do it for no reason other than to try and help our Vols get to and stay at the top.

I’d love for everyone that has the means to join the club. The $25 a month option is my personal recommendation for us common fans as it gets you access to all meet and great events, food and beverage at tailgates and the internal gratification that you are supporting our teams in Orange and White! $23 or your monthly $25 will be going directly to our players.

You may have been on the fence and thinking, well recruiting is going great they probably don’t need me, that couldn’t be further from the truth! While Tennessee does have a large group of very supportive boosters they want to see our fans get behind NIL as well as we move further into this new era.

So please consider joining and DM any questions or concerns you may have. I understand everyone’s hesitations and think if you’ll just have an open mind you’ll reconsider coming into our community!

Go Big Orange!

I was just going through my thousands of unread emails and noticed I got one from Spyre a couple weeks ago saying my membership was being canceled. I was original 1951 club. Kind of annoying. I realize the name is obsolete, but my money was still going to Spyre every month. Why cancel it? I might sign up again, but not jumping through hoops to do it.

I was just going through my thousands of unread emails and noticed I got one from Spyre a couple weeks ago saying my membership was being canceled. I was original 1951 club. Kind of annoying. I realize the name is obsolete, but my money was still going to Spyre every month. Why cancel it? I might sign up again, but not jumping through hoops to do it.
I had one like that. Will at Spyre let me know that was just a way they had to do it to keep us original folks on that 19.51 plan when they made that level 25.00. You should still be getting it at that 19.51 rate.

Here you go my brother, easy peasy. I’m a Vol Captain for TVC - if you have any questions please let me know:

It had to do with the transition to The Vol Club platform. DM me your name/email and I’ll see if we can take care of getting you set back up without any hassle.

On Saturday from 10 to 2, stop by the official Vol Club tailgate and say hey before the game in the G5/30 lot above the Pat Summitt Statue.

The Orange and White Game tailgate is open to
all Vol Club members. Checkerboard members and above will have access to free food and beverage.

Rocky Top members are welcome to join the tailgate and will be encouraged to upgrade your membership to checkerboard or above to receive the full benefits at our tailgate!

The Volunteer Club on Instagram: "T-2 days until the big spring game The Vol Club’s Digital Marketing Director, Sheridan Gannon, shares her plans for the weekend, and other Knoxville favorites to hit before and after the Orange and White Game! Saturday from 10 to 2, stop by the official Vol Club tailgate and say hey before the game ️ Let’s keep the party going on Sunday, and join us from 2-5 for a Vol Club Pop Up Shop at Yee-Haw during the Tennessee Baseball game!"

The Vol Club’s Digital Marketing Director, Sheridan Gannon, shares her plans for the weekend, and other Knoxville favorites to hit before and after the Orange and White Game!

Saturday from 10 to 2, stop by the official Vol Club tailgate and say hey before the game 🏟️ Let’s keep the party going on Sunday, and join us from 2-5 for a Vol Club Pop Up Shop at Yee-Haw during the Tennessee Baseball game!

Reactions: Ericvol2096
The Volunteer Club on Instagram: "T-2 days until the big spring game The Vol Club’s Digital Marketing Director, Sheridan Gannon, shares her plans for the weekend, and other Knoxville favorites to hit before and after the Orange and White Game! Saturday from 10 to 2, stop by the official Vol Club tailgate and say hey before the game ️ Let’s keep the party going on Sunday, and join us from 2-5 for a Vol Club Pop Up Shop at Yee-Haw during the Tennessee Baseball game!"

The Vol Club’s Digital Marketing Director, Sheridan Gannon, shares her plans for the weekend, and other Knoxville favorites to hit before and after the Orange and White Game!

Saturday from 10 to 2, stop by the official Vol Club tailgate and say hey before the game 🏟️ Let’s keep the party going on Sunday, and join us from 2-5 for a Vol Club Pop Up Shop at Yee-Haw during the Tennessee Baseball game!

Make sure you come by tomorrow if you’re going to be at the game!

VN Store

Back