Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

b6b2c21a-f3f6-41e7-9c7a-2efe8d500fb9_text.gif

If we lose in the Sweet 16 you'll be complaining about Barnes and calling this season a failure for him? Seriously?

It's the Sweet G-D 16. Against a team that is 33-3. You're just looking at the logo and assuming we should win and are failing to acknowledge the situation and everything that got to this point.
I consider every season a failure that we don’t make the elite eight….I don’t care about excuses or reasons…. The Duke game was huge and fantastic win….. Amazing job by Barnes….. we have the best set up in school history to make an Elite Eight…. Git er done!!!

Saturday morning at our gym a Duke fan and a Kentucky fan were both running down Tennessee and our “got lucky to win game“. Talking about how Duke would run us out of the building cause Kentucky had beaten us twice this year. I kept quite.

This morning when both of them were in the gym………I played Rocky Top on our gym sound system as loud as possible!!

It was glorious 😂🧡

Pretty simple.....

Come out and play confident and hard like we did against Duke, Everyone has to show up (I'm talking to you JJJ), make the shots you are supposed to, keep the pressure on them, make your FT..... We WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back