ACC overated

These guys are consistent. They like to start complaining early. Why wait until the game starts when you already know you're going to bitch about the refs regardless?
The mentality I’ve seen about this game is insane . There’s not much middle ground. It’s either “we’re gonna kick Duke’s ass bc they haven’t seen anything like us in the weak ACC” or “It’s gonna be a monumental upset beating Duke.” And also the refs stuff has already started.

Duke is the 5 seed and anywhere from a 2.5 to 3.5 point favorite . Good gracious.

The mentality I’ve seen about this game is insane . There’s not much middle ground. It’s either “we’re gonna kick Duke’s ass bc they haven’t seen anything like us in the weak ACC” or “It’s gonna be a monumental upset beating Duke.” And also the refs stuff has already started.

Duke is the 5 seed and anywhere from a 2.5 to 3.5 point favorite . Good gracious.

And Tennessee whipped Duke's ass from start to finish and bullied Filipowski all game long.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I knew this was going to start.

Hes not wrong. Duke ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt & the favorable calls. The fact that they got the crap kicked out of them by an actual physical team really irks the dookie fans. Listen to how they’re whining today. Blaming the refs & accusing UT of playing dirty. Sucks when the tables are turned

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Hes not wrong. Duke ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt & the favorable calls. The fact that they got the crap kicked out of them by an actual physical team really irks the dookie fans. Listen to how they’re whining today. Blaming the refs & accusing UT of playing dirty. Sucks when the tables are turned
The fact that the post I quoted was from two days before the game had less to do w/ the opponent than the mindset of some of our fans, who always want to blame the referee’s. Duke fans shouldn’t say a word about the officiating. Duke flopped twice early and Filipowski got drilled in the face on an incidental contact play. That set the tone. The Vols brought a physical game plan and stopped Roach from creating. Barnes did an outstanding job getting the guys ready.

A program that gave Grayson Allen a scholarship should never accuse any other team of playing dirty ever.

Miami could end up winning the national title.

I would love to see that! With a football program going downhill,and the oldest coach out there win it all. They're a fun and entertaining team to watch. There's a lot of parity in this tournament. However,with as well coached a team as Miami is,I wasn't surprised by this result.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I would love to see that! With a football program going downhill,and the oldest coach out there win it all. They're a fun and entertaining team to watch. There's a lot of parity in this tournament. However,with as well coached a team as Miami is,I wasn't surprised by this result.
I like Laranaga (spelling?). Good to see the old guy putting out a good squad. 2nd straight elite 8.

VN Store

Back