Zakai Zeigler- Torn ACL

Ask the next 10 opponents after that game. He plays one good game and goes missing for a month
Man, you are indeed tedious, as well as whiney. See you never again. :rolleyes:
61401.jpg
This warm message sent to Rocky TopT, now conveniently located on my IGNORE.

Last edited:
I think plenty of us realized it. He’s the only true PG on this roster. People were talking in the pre-season on this very board about how if ZZ were to get hurt we were in major trouble. Unfortunately, those pre-season discussions became a nightmarish reality and the staff absolutely has to pick up an elite portal PG this off-season.

I agree, the scary thing is that one injury to Zeigler and our entire season changes. We can’t lose Zeigler
Yep, I said this back in December 2022 and it still rings true.

Mama Z:
Thank you everyone!! I wish I had the time to respond to you all individually. Z had his surgery yesterday morning. All went well. He's in a lot of pain, but he's going to be just fine. Thank you for all your prayers, love and support. (And a HUGE thanks for making it possible for me to be close enough for him to be home healing)! We do not have a large family! We appreciate you all for becoming a part of our extension of love!!! You guys ROCK! #VFL He'll be back in no time like he never left 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Man, you are indeed tedious, as well as whiney. See you never again. :rolleyes:
61401.jpg
This warm message sent to Rocky TopT, now conveniently located on my IGNORE.
I just got tickled reading this.. you can be tedious, or be whiney, but do not be tedious and whiney 😂.. my mantra is ‘you can be a jerk, just don’t personally attack me’ 😂

Reactions: feathersax
I just got tickled reading this.. you can be tedious, or be whiney, but do not be tedious and whiney 😂.. my mantra is ‘you can be a jerk, just don’t personally attack me’ 😂
Question of semantics, but this fellow was tiring (tedious) & constantly complaining (whiney). :cool:

Reactions: LadyVolette
A good player does not go missing for 2 weeks after a good game. Which is what he has done.

If Olivier is so bad, I wonder why he’s the only TN player to start EVERY game this year?

Offense is only half the game, but I wouldn’t expect you to comprehend the concept.

If Olivier is so bad, I wonder why he’s the only TN player to start EVERY game this year?

Offense is only half the game, but I wouldn’t expect you to comprehend the concept.

He isn’t bad. He’s just maddeningly inconsistent (he has just about driven me nuts on multiple occasions with his inconsistency). Barnes keeps playing Olivier because he’s capable of what we saw against Duke and Texas. The talent and ability is there. Unfortunately, he is also capable of a 1-8, 3 pts type of outing. Hopefully he got those types of games out of his system in the regular season and balls out on our way to a F4.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Completely forgot Quinerly tore his ACL in the NCAAT last year, March 18 and was back on the court November 15. Zeigler was March 1 so a November 1 return would seem possible, which would be in time for Game 1.
Shoot I forgot about that as well, kind of wild that Quinerly was able to come back that quickly.

VN Store

Back