The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #5 Duke NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 2:40 PM ET, CBS

I’m home alone with my dogs, I’ve yelled so much from being so happy that they think I’m mad at them, and my voice is almost gone. This is nearly as happy as I was after beating Alabama in football. Not quite there but I’m so over the moon with this teams heart and no quit attitude. We’ve gotten our defense figured out too!!! Watch out other teams we comin for ya!!!!!

Really proud of this team playing like this and the coaches getting them prepared and psyched up to play.

I'm sure ZZ is lovin' it
A lot of people owe Barnes an apology

Nkahmoua and Vescovi played their hearts out today

Everyone played hard. Shoot, even Uros toward the end came thru with a couple of big time rebounds.

I can’t think of a better one in the tournament? Hey old heads how’s ONs performance stack up to other great games by vols in the tournament??

Has to be near the top, we don't have a great NCAA tourney history unfortunately.

Great regular season wins, plenty of them, but tourney greatness has been in very short supply for us.

Man, that was something to see! It proves one thing for sure, I don't know s**t about basketball, sorry Olivier. I will watch and keep my mouth shut from this point forward. What a game!

VN Store

Back