The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #5 Duke NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 2:40 PM ET, CBS

What was the over/under for showing Filipowski's face after the cut in the first half? It gotta be higher than his uniform number, 30.

Having said that, great defensive effort, off to MSG and the Sweet 16.

Reactions: WillisWG
I believe 3 things needs to happen this half to win this game!
1. Keep taking care of the ball. Another half with under 7 turnovers would be fantastic.
2. Can’t let the refs keep Duke in the game. They are gonna try to get into the bonus in the first 6 minutes. We can’t let it turn into a barrage of Fts.
3. If our two 5⭐️‘s can combine for 15pts this half. Just 15! Please guys wake up!
1. Only 4 second half turnovers ✔️
2. Refs were pretty fair ✔️
3. JJJ and Phillips had 8pts but ON more than picked up the slack! ✔️
Thank you Vols! GBO!!!

I am seriously confused about Duke's substitution pattern or better-said lack thereof. I get they wanted to play their 2 7 footers but wow.. they started 4 freshmen and a junior and played them pretty much the whole game then they played one senior as their only SUB the whole game till roach fouled out? I guess if these guys are not all one-and done this will be a scary team next year. I just dont see the logic in them not playing more players is their talent pool that bad? Not complaining just wondering. From their season stats, they played an 8-9 man rotation most of the season.

Duke never goes with a deep rotation.

VN Store

Back