War in Ukraine

Oh. Well.

Since you put it that way.

Very convincing argument you laid out, it's bulletproof.

Well done.
OK, go back and look at your post where all you did was make a personal attack on MacGregor by saying "Doug Macgregor has been sniffing putins jock on Fox news since the begining" and you did not refute any issues he raised nor make any valid argument. You posted nothing that was convincing.

Yes you are correct about China having boots on ground. As they tried to spread communism throughout Asia.
We’ve always been at war with Russia. You might not call it that, nor the media. But we have always been trying to get at each other. Whether it be economically, strategically, financially, or world presence.
That is historically false. Russia has been allied with the United States in one form or another up until the end of WWII.

Here come Prigozhin’s excuses on why he can’t take Bakhmut 😂 If he’s squawking like this already while fighting continues it would likely indicate he doesn’t expect to prevail and is setting the stage to excuse his merc’s failures.

Prigozhin Says Jealous Kremlin Deliberately Stopped Wagner Taking Bakhmut
I really want to hear Ras, Donjo, and Volgr thoughts on what Prigozhins been saying. Its impossible to argue that he is western propaganda, and you can take it directly from his mouth.

If they are winning why do they need more ammo? Only losers need to ask for more ammo apparently.
If Russia is such a good military, why is he calling out their leadership, and quoting these internal feuds?

A realist? A realist to know we are in economic peril ourselves. Have an open border threatening our sovereignty. And no exit plan to this Ukraine/Russia War ourselves. If you are smart you saw a chaotic world coming the moment Biden was elected. They have a Woke world view. That is not realism.
if you were smart you saw this coming as soon as Covid hit as big as it did. Especially when you saw the failure of governments to properly address it. including Trump.

Its all chicken and egg. Disease, economic problems, war. Famine is going to pop up too probably. And not because of some neo-world order nonsense. but because we are human, and there are predictable historical patterns you can look at.

What do they say? War never changes?

yeah. Its part of why I never really hated on the equipment too much, as long as its there. that stuff will still kill you, very easily.

The only real problem I see is the logistics side of things. trying to find all the ammo and parts.

Reactions: AM64
That is historically false. Russia has been allied with the United States in one form or another up until the end of WWII.
yeah except for that time that we fought them in WW1....
The Soviet Union was always very anti-Democracy. Thats why they signed the Molotov Ribentrov pact, because they saw Democracies as a more ideological enemy than the Nazis.

The were only allies once, The Boxer Rebellions, and that is just because it was a bunch of colonial powers ganging up on the Chinese. And that wasn't an American-Russian thing. That was a British-French-German-Italian-Austrian-American-Japanese-Russian thing. I don't even think US forces ever fought alongside or supported the Russians, or vice versa. Could easily be wrong, but our armies were much further south than where the Russians typically deployed.

At no other time did they really cooperate in a military fashion. Buying up some unwanted land doesn't make us buddies. There is no reason to think we "should" be allies.

Is the Black Sea really "international waters"?
jesus dude, you need to take another look at a Russia/Not Russia map.

There are 6 nations directly touching the Black Sea. A couple more have river access. there are 30 major ports, and pretty much every ocean going nation has some shipping that goes into the Black Sea. Even the Chinese have sent military vessels into the Black Sea.

The Montreux Convention which dictates the use of the straights says that it has to be open to any civilian traffic, and only when Turkey is at war can it be shut down. Military vessels are more restricted, but it applies the same to everyone.

This is just another one of your weaselly arguments to try and validate whatever bs Russia is pushing by "spontaneously" questioning treaties and standard practices that have been in place for decades, and often even have Russia as one of the founding members of whatever convention you are now questioning.

According to everyone but Russia yes it in fact is.
its stuff like this that rubs me wrong with Ras. its not that he falls over himself to align with anything that says America is the one bad guy, its these complete leaps in logic that make no sense. He is obviously intelligent enough where the question isn't coming from stupidity, instead is just coming from a place of intellectual dishonesty in order to convince people who don't know better.

his question there is as genuine as posing the question "is the baltic sea international waters?"

Last edited:
its stuff like this that rubs me wrong with Ras. its not that he falls over himself to align with anything that says America is the one bad guy, its these complete leaps in logic that make no sense. He is obviously intelligent enough where the question is coming from stupidity, instead is just coming from a place of intellectual dishonesty in order to convince people who don't know better.

his question there is as genuine as posing the question "is the baltic sea international waters?"
Well he’s basically a hypocrite and a liar is why. No he isn’t stupid but he continually contradicts his own comments for his pro Russian beliefs. He doesn’t hold us to a higher standard, that’s his excuse for shilling for Russia and helping to normalize their continual aggressive behavior.

The third stooge whom appears to be MIA just isn’t very smart.

FraQzS3WYAEtKBi

Well he’s basically a hypocrite and a liar is why. No he isn’t stupid but he continually contradicts his own comments for his pro Russian beliefs. He doesn’t hold us to a higher standard, that’s his excuse for shilling for Russia and helping to normalize their continual aggressive behavior.

The third stooge whom appears to be MIA just isn’t very smart.
I blame conspiracy theories. I think he, and some of the others fell into that trap.

1. Our government does some straight up bad stuff.
2. Some of those things we know about, others we don't
3. They probably started off with one of the small ones, that has some unanswered questions, and found a reasonable theory with an explanation with our government being the bad guy.
3b. One of those reasonable theories was probably proven at some point.
4. Now because one of part of one of them is true, they must all be true. They start to buy into the conspiracy side of the theories.
5. Anyone who doesn't buy into the deepest conspiracy they do is a sheep. and anything disproving them, even their own inconsistent arguments, are to be ignored. because "you just won't see the truth"
6. They have to spread their beliefs, either out of honest belief, pure intentions, feeding their paranoia, combatting whatever evil, or just feeding their ego. So they rely on any strategy they can and feed off the insecurities of others posing arguments in ways that completely distort the truth just to get people to buy into whatever point they are making; instead of taking the time to find the truth themselves.
7. End up in an echo chamber where they chase themselves down further and further rabbit holes until the point where the truth doesn't even matter and they aren't even questioning anything, or applying critical thinking. Its all about belonging to this new group/truth, and how far you can take it.

and soon enough you believe that the country invading another is defending itself from people not involved in the fight.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

What do they say? War never changes?

I think this has been posted before, but it's probably been a year ago. I'll rehash it again for the thread:

The Maxim MG is better than any light machine gun for defensive operations. The barrel being water cooled allows it to sustain a more consistent rate of fire.

I blame conspiracy theories. I think he, and some of the others fell into that trap.

1. Our government does some straight up bad stuff.
2. Some of those things we know about, others we don't
3. They probably started off with one of the small ones, that has some unanswered questions, and found a reasonable theory with an explanation with our government being the bad guy.
3b. One of those reasonable theories was probably proven at some point.
4. Now because one of part of one of them is true, they must all be true. They start to buy into the conspiracy side of the theories.
5. Anyone who doesn't buy into the deepest conspiracy they do is a sheep. and anything disproving them, even their own inconsistent arguments, are to be ignored. because "you just won't see the truth"
6. They have to spread their beliefs, either out of honest belief, pure intentions, feeding their paranoia, combatting whatever evil, or just feeding their ego. So they rely on any strategy they can and feed off the insecurities of others posing arguments in ways that completely distort the truth just to get people to buy into whatever point they are making; instead of taking the time to find the truth themselves.
7. End up in an echo chamber where they chase themselves down further and further rabbit holes until the point where the truth doesn't even matter and they aren't even questioning anything, or applying critical thinking. Its all about belonging to this new group/truth, and how far you can take it.

and soon enough you believe that the country invading another is defending itself from people not involved in the fight.
While I do agree that the US does indeed have a long list of baggage Ras has always been nothing but a willful Russian Homer. He didn’t need any coercing to go off the deep end he jumped gleefully. 🤷‍♂️

Do you think as deep as the bureaucracy runs they will do everything they can to stop a Republican from winning the WH? We are seeing them protect Biden with state run media. Apparently the only folks that don't know he's a moron are US democrats, independents, and never Trumpers. The rest of the world knows it.

This is definitely true. I think that most sane folks now realize that the news media as a whole cannot be trusted. It's very sad that they don't do their jobs any more.

While I do agree that the US does indeed have a long list of baggage Ras has always been nothing but a willful Russian Homer. He didn’t need any coercing to go off the deep end he jumped gleefully. 🤷‍♂️
its been a long held belief of his, at least as long as I have been posting here. I still think he got there originally because he went down the "US is bad" hole, and naturally ended up on our biggest enemy side, as they would be the ones feeding his belief the most.

its been a long held belief of his, at least as long as I have been posting here. I still think he got there originally because he went down the "US is bad" hole, and naturally ended up on our biggest enemy side, as they would be the ones feeding his belief the most.
Maybe. All I’ve ever seen is Russian Homer and not the process that got him there.

And on conspiracy theories people really need to read daily the definition of confirmation bias. Carlson is the lead instigator on that front. As we’ve seen disclosed recently even he doesn’t believe his own ******** so why should anyone else. Yet his ratings stay up because he’s feeding his audience what they want to hear.

VN Store

Back