War in Ukraine

Tucker Carlson: This is a disaster for the war party | Fox News Video

Tucker Carlson: This is a disaster for the war party

Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls out the Biden administration and some Republicans for their response to the Russia-Ukraine war on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

TUCKER CARLSON: You're going to get a hot war with Russia and China, whether you want it or not

Zelenskyy wants to send Americans to war, Tucker says

Well, it looks like you're going to get a hot war with Russia and China, whether you want one or not. Yesterday morning, an American reaper drone went down over the Black Sea. We still do not know exactly what happened. We're not going to lie to you. We don't know, and we don't expect to find out anytime soon, if ever.

The Biden administration says it knows. It says the unmanned drone was harassed and damaged by two Russian fighter jets over international waters. So, that's all we have; we are going to have to take their word for it. Everybody else seems to be.

Lindsey Graham didn't ask many penetrating questions. No, he moved immediately, seized the opportunity to demand that the Pentagon attack the Russian air force. Here he is.

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: Well, we should hold them accountable and say that if you ever get near another U.S. asset flying in international waters, your airplane would be shot down. What would Ronald Reagan do right now? He would start shooting Russian planes down if they were threatening our assets.

What would Ronald Reagan do? Oh, good question, Senator Graham. Ronald Reagan's two term presidency was notable for the fact that he did not declare war on the Russian air force, and therefore the United States did not go to war with Russia and millions of lives were saved as a result. That's not a small thing. Put one in the Reagan win column there, another president they told you was a crazed warmonger who actually kept us out of war but won the Cold War anyway. And how did Reagan do that? Well, simple. He kept the American economy strong.

Do you remember? That seems like a long time ago. It's pretty much the opposite of the approach being pushed right now by Lindsey Graham and his friends in the War Party. Their plan is to ignore our borders in the United States, but to defend Ukraine. They're even funding the Ukrainian pension system, not kidding, as our own American banks collapse.

What would Ronald Reagan do? He'd probably vomit if he saw it. We're glad Ronald Reagan is not here to watch Lindsey Graham invoke his name to justify anti-American stupidity. What about Lindsey Graham's plans, the plans of almost every Republican senator in the U.S. Senate and all the Democrats? How would they help the United States? Well, they never answer that question because they couldn't be less interested.

TUCKER CARLSON: You're going to get a hot war with Russia and China, whether you want it or not

I think he would look for a mediation. If Russia is looking for a way out I think Putin would listen to Trump. This current administration has no chance. We are only headed toward further escalation. This is what happens when you elect a horrible leader. Many of us saw this coming.
Oh sure. Because Putin never wanted this to happen it was all unintended right? Lol.

Reactions: BeardedVol
Oh sure. Because Putin never wanted this to happen it was all unintended right? Lol.

You sound like a liberal. I never said that. This is costly for all involved in different ways. What we do know if their is a lack of leadership in the world right now because when there is a lack of leadership in the US then there is a lack of leadership in the world. Xi is trying to fill that void.

Reactions: AM64
You sound like a liberal. I never said that. This is costly for all involved in different ways. What we do know if their is a lack of leadership in the world right now because when there is a lack of leadership in the US then there is a lack of leadership in the world. Xi is trying to fill that void.
No I sound like a realist. I realize you’re not used to hearing that. Putin only understands one thing. Force. That’s it.

Reactions: BeardedVol
No I sound like a realist. I realize you’re not used to hearing that. Putin only understands one thing. Force. That’s it.

A realist? A realist to know we are in economic peril ourselves. Have an open border threatening our sovereignty. And no exit plan to this Ukraine/Russia War ourselves. If you are smart you saw a chaotic world coming the moment Biden was elected. They have a Woke world view. That is not realism.

LOL

"Just in"

Bro, Doug Macgregor has been sniffing putins jock on Fox news since the begining.

GTFO of here with your scoop.

Wa wa wa! It hurts when someone disagrees with you? You still can keep the propaganda flow wide open.

A realist? A realist to know we are in economic peril ourselves. Have an open border threatening our sovereignty. And no exit plan to this Ukraine/Russia War ourselves. If you are smart you saw a chaotic world coming the moment Biden was elected. They have a Woke world view. That is not realism.
I’m standing pat and still looking forward to the 180 you’re gonna be doing when the GOP takes the WH back and it’s business as usual on Russian aggression.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
From reading your other posts I’ve no doubt that’s exactly how you feel.

Do you think as deep as the bureaucracy runs they will do everything they can to stop a Republican from winning the WH? We are seeing them protect Biden with state run media. Apparently the only folks that don't know he's a moron are US democrats, independents, and never Trumpers. The rest of the world knows it.

Do you think as deep as the bureaucracy runs they will do everything they can to stop a Republican from winning the WH? We are seeing them protect Biden with state run media. Apparently the only folks that don't know he's a moron are US democrats, independents, and never Trumpers. The rest of the world knows it.
Don’t you think it’s a little early to already be making excuses why the GOP lost the WH?

I rarely look at this thread. So forgive if my questions are common knowledge.

Are our drones there at the request of Ukrain, or NATO?
Do we have (or need) permission to fly in their airspace if they didn't request?
If Russian pilot's intent was to down our drone, why not use weapons instead?
Plausible deniability?

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

VN Store

Back