War in Ukraine

Tucker Carlson Has 6 Questions For Potential 2024 GOP Candidates On Ukraine: Here’s Who Responded

Fox News host Tucker Carlson delivered six key questions on Ukraine — and the ongoing war with Russia — to a number of GOP candidates who have either declared a bid for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination or are likely to do so.

Carlson explained in a video tweeted on Monday that he had been largely impressed with the answers — save for name-dropping a couple of candidates who had not answered the questions at all — and that they had not been in line with the narrative most often heard from prominent Republican leaders like Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.

WATCH:

I thought Putin was calm and rational? Your Buddy @Rasputin_Vol even started a thread titled “The fate of the world rests in the sober hands of Putin” or some such. Why would he suddenly be a reactionary dope over an incident like this?
First, Rapsutin Vol and myself don’t exactly see eye to eye on this issue.
Second, Putin was once cool and rational but from the moment he started setting up this stupid war, he has been conducting himself in a most illogical manner. Something has come loose in Vlad‘s brain.

First, Rapsutin Vol and myself don’t exactly see eye to eye on this issue.
Second, Putin was once cool and rational but from the moment he started setting up this stupid war, he has been conducting himself in a most illogical manner. Something has come loose in Vlad‘s brain.
I’m not sure anything changed in his brain. I think he just assumed being thuggish would work again. The difference this time is the west actually stood up to him.

Reactions: Septic
Again, what you or I think is immaterial in this case. You call Putin up and explain it to him, ok?
Explain what exactly? That his pilot took risky manuevers over international waters and dumped a plane for stupidity?

You're acting like this was some kind of radio control dogfight. It's the equivalent of a powered bicycle being overtaken by a crotch rocket and the rider of the crotch rocket falls off goading the other other guy.

Last edited:
Very interesting and detailed take

I've always really liked his insight. He's explains really well why Russia seems unorganized and hapless with their fighting units.

I never realized Russia was so disjointed and basically operates under territorial fiefdoms. It actually explains a lot

Reaper over the BS is grounded by a Russian fighter.

Not sure how a Fighter disables a prop on a drone without damaging itself.

they have reportedly already Remotealy Wiped any Software from the Drone and are considering Recovery Operations.

Laughable unless they wiped on the way to the sea
They might have had time. I read where this drone can operate at over 40,000 ft. If it was crippled it may have stayed in the air a long time before hitting the water. I'm surprised it didn't have a self destruct mechanism that would blow it into thousands of pieces, unless weight was an issue.

They might have had time. I read where this drone can operate at over 40,000 ft. If it was crippled it may have stayed in the air a long time before hitting the water. I'm surprised it didn't have a self destruct mechanism that would blow it into thousands of pieces, unless weight was an issue.

If the engine ie prop was out then how would the craft have any power to deprogram

VN Store

Back