Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you believe in statistics you can look to the other guy who they have played some in the outfield this year in Dylan Dreiling who is batting .375 and only has 3 strikeouts. yes i understand he has less at bats but Booker managed 4 strikeouts in ONE GAME. Anyone saying "booker is our best option" isn't watching the games. Hopefully we'll give Dreiling more run this weekend and see if he continues to hit better than Booker with more AB's.
I am not saying he is or isn't. I am saying that I trust TV to put the best player out there.

As a Bayern fan, I think one of them will score. I like that boost. I think there will be goals galore today. I locked in over 3 earlier in the week. It's up to -195 now.
Chose Bayern to advance. At home, 1 goal lead.. but… Messi and Mbappe. Tough. I’ll go with the home team though.

betting on midweek soccer is a sign you might have a problem
I’ve actually made a good bit of money on Champions League soccer over the past couple years. I am actually much more successful at that than I am betting Premiere League.

I know very little about soccer. Badge of honor Id say.
9rken.jpg

The headline is about something that intelligent but yet, if I am not mistaken, that is not correct grammar. Should it not be "an N-doped...."
Science and business people are typically not the best with grammar 😂 I wanted to correct my professors so badly in nursing school lol (but that would have been stupid) lol

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Well if you believe in statistics you can look to the other guy who they have played some in the outfield this year in Dylan Dreiling who is batting .375 and only has 3 strikeouts. yes i understand he has less at bats but Booker managed 4 strikeouts in ONE GAME. Anyone saying "booker is our best option" isn't watching the games. Hopefully we'll give Dreiling more run this weekend and see if he continues to hit better than Booker with more AB's.
It’s just 16 and 37 ABs…. Way too early to know either way based on stats…. Dylan is also a true freshman…. As good as Burke is… he didn’t really start coming on till the second part of the season…. Probably see the same trajectory for Dylan if he keeps progressing.

4 NCAA tournament opponents your team should hope to draw on Selection Sunday

With every first-round flop or early round loss, Rick Barnes reminds everyone why it’s difficult to trust his teams in the NCAA tournament. He consistently underperforms when it matters most no matter how big a talent edge he has.
  • He couldn’t get past the second round with Kevin Durant.
  • He has lost all five times he has coached in the 8-9 game.
  • His last seven Texas teams didn’t advance to the NCAA tournament’s second weekend.
  • Three of his four NCAA tournament teams at Tennessee have lost to double-digit seeds.
I'm convinced something is lacking in coaching his guys to play away from the home court. We've had seasons under him undefeated inside TBA and can't even make the Sweet Sixteen.

I'm also convinced some other coaches may do something to get their kids prepared to play away and be more comfortable when March comes.

Of course these are conjectures, but anyway...it just doesn't make much sense. There is bad variance for some low volume of historical data, then there is CRB's long historical record, overwhelming evidence of something deeper.

Fwiw wouldn't trade him ever ever ever. Just talking shop here. He is and always will be a god send to UT MBB.

The headline is about something that intelligent but yet, if I am not mistaken, that is not correct grammar. Should it not be "an N-doped...."

Good question, but considering we have an room full of morans, I don't not see us failing to getting to the bottom of this.

Reactions: therickbol
Miller saying he's heartbroken over the murder is so laughable after all the antics and tip-toeing since it went down. You don't play in a basketball two days after handing the weapon to her killer if you were "heartbroken", over the ordeal. If I'm her parents, I take those comments as a grain of salt. No way is it remotely believable.

4 NCAA tournament opponents your team should hope to draw on Selection Sunday

With every first-round flop or early round loss, Rick Barnes reminds everyone why it’s difficult to trust his teams in the NCAA tournament. He consistently underperforms when it matters most no matter how big a talent edge he has.
  • He couldn’t get past the second round with Kevin Durant.
  • He has lost all five times he has coached in the 8-9 game.
  • His last seven Texas teams didn’t advance to the NCAA tournament’s second weekend.
  • Three of his four NCAA tournament teams at Tennessee have lost to double-digit seeds.
OMG I hope he wins a few this year just to shut this stupid f'n 🐎💩 up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back