'24 VA RB Peyton Lewis (Tennessee)

If he's so good , why doesn't he even have starz besides his name???

Until he has at least 4 star besides his name, his 10.6 100 meter speed, and tough running style can go pound sand!!😏

Yep. Those recruiting website analysts are experts. Not sure why Heupel and company are wasting their time with this kid. They must be stupid.

Last edited:
I’m gonna be honest. With the way this coaching staff and the strength staff have developed talent over the last few years with the way both combines have turned out, I have no doubts this kid would be an absolute beast here. He already runs with a lot of authority and he could be dynamite.

I'm impressed with this young man's game and obvious intelligence.

yeah. Hard worker with a lot of ability.
he's probably going to be 220 lbs one day and fast as hell.

That state has produced some good RBs.
Tom Jones, Julius Jones. Tiki Barber, David Wilson, rashad jennings, and many others

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Ran a 6.73 -60 meter at a Nike event😳.

Also ran the 40 yard dash in 4.68...
But the fastest time ran that day was 4.57😕.
At a National speed event....that's a little weird. So I'm not going to put much stock in that time, because something wasn't right.
All the fastest kids were running 4.6

Lewis's team also won the 4×200 meter national Championship 👍

Every other event was measured in meters.
It's HIGHLY possible they measured 40 meters and not yards.
40 meters= 43.7 yards
That would explain a 4.68 and all those 4.6s ran by the fastes kids in America.

Hmm😕.
If I'm correct than he really ran a 4.28 40 yards dash🤔🤔🤔.

Idk. But he recently ran a 10.54 100 meter
So I'd say he's closer to 4.28 than 4.68...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
yeah. Hard worker with a lot of ability.
he's probably going to be 220 lbs one day and fast as hell.

That state has produced some good RBs.
Tom Jones, Julius Jones. Tiki Barber, David Wilson, rashad jennings, and many others
I like those well spoken kids that make you believe they will never be a discipline problem. Bet this one can really benefit from film study. This is my pick for who we add to the running back room, which is looking pretty good these days.

Reactions: LittleVol
I like those well spoken kids that make you believe they will never be a discipline problem. Bet this one can really benefit from film study. This is my pick for who we add to the running back room, which is looking pretty good these days.
It seems to get better every year under Heupel. This is spring #3 under him, and the talent is looking good.

Looking forward to seeing your guy Bishop compete with Seldon and Sampson. 👍

From Rivals:

Tennessee made a huge impression on the high three-star running back from Salem, Va., during a recent visit where he felt like family, loved the coaches and how genuine they were and the culture of the school and the program. The Vols are making a significant run at him now with South Carolina, Penn State, Nebraska and Rutgers also on that top list.

“Even though it was my first visit to Tennessee it was definitely one to remember,” Lewis said.

Every other event was measured in meters.
It's HIGHLY possible they measured 40 meters and not yards.
40 meters= 43.7 yards
That would explain a 4.68 and all those 4.6s ran by the fastes kids in America.
Funny. That's what I was thinking as well.

Hmm😕.
If I'm correct than he really ran a 4.28 40 yards dash🤔🤔🤔.

Idk. But he recently ran a 10.54 100 meter
So I'd say he's closer to 4.28 than 4.68...
I did the same math you did. However, keep in mind that he'd be accelerating through most, if not all, of that 40-yards, so his time would likely be somewhere in the 4.3's rather than 4.28.

I did the same math you did. However, keep in mind that he'd be accelerating through most, if not all, of that 40-yards, so his time would likely be somewhere in the 4.3's rather than 4.28.
Good point

VN Store

Back