Game Thread: Lady Vols Vs LSU: SEC Semi; 6:30 PM on ESPNU (((WIN 69-67)

Had to follow the score on my phone .. did not have the ESPNU channel !Ugh! Wow! What a game and a comeback from halftime! So proud of those ladies and coaches! Now let’s knock off the number # 1 team tomorrow! Great to be a Tennessee Lady Vol !! 🏀🧡💪🏼
Had to follow on my phone also,, agree with
Your post

No crow from my perspective. There is no excuse for how they started, the sloppy turnovers should have been corrected long before now,

They got the win but in no way should be pleased with how they won. The last possessions with throwing the ball up with 1 second left and it having no chance to go in is unacceptable.

The last minute was definitely poorly executed, starting with the turnover and layup when we could have milked 30 seconds. I'm guessing since we've lost every single ranked opponent game we've played this year that we just got tight late. It happens, but let's clean it up and go on a deep run all the way to April.

RJ -10 rebo & 26 points
JH.-10 rebounds 17 points
J Walk 6 reb 6 assist
T darb 10 points
J hollin 11 points
That's the lineup Kellie didn't take off the floor. She actually out coached Kim " with the pink Micheal Jackson's Thriller jacket looking like Dolly Parton on some Madonna we will revisit this during the apocalypse of the Orange bunny Trix is for kids ' beat it .That was her fashion statement to me.

I told my daughter that if we played physical we could get them bickering with each other. The commercial stoppage where they were all jawing at each other is when it turned.

Nice that we finally let our best players be on the court together for an extended period and win the game for us. Everyone had been wanting to see what that would look like.

The main thing though is they finally got out of their own heads and just played hard and with confidence. Hopefully now that they have found that headspace once it will be easier for them to find their way back to it again.

Very, very happy for them.

Now let's see if they are still hungry confident tomorrow. Have to guard against being satisfied to finally get the win over a highly ranked opponent that eluded them.

That's the lineup Kellie didn't take off the floor. She actually out coached Kim " with the pink Micheal Jackson's Thriller jacket looking like Dolly Parton on some Madonna we will revisit this during the apocalypse of the Orange bunny Trix is for kids ' beat it .That was her fashion statement to me.
Ride that horse to the final four

VN Store

Back