'24 MS WR JJ Harrell (Mississippi State commit)

Although in fairness, 170 isn't exactly 195 either. But predicting Pro Bowl careers from bad HS video is What We Do!
You don't have to do any of that.
I'll tell you if the kid is good enough or not...

You have some inside info on his Uncle Gus? There’s a difference of 25 lbs. You can count on a 10-15 lb gain if he enrolls early…alone. That and he’s already taller and may add more frame to fill out.

Just said it depends on genetics. Sure, he can put on the 25-35 lbs but is that weight optimal for performance based on his genetics? Idk. That's for them to figure out.

And now you’re 5’11” 320…what’s your point? 😉

The grits/2 eggs over easy/4 sausage links breakfast... followed by the Flamin' Hot Cheetos/Big Mac lunch... finished with homemade red beans and rice dinner on the regular as my daily diet has become a bit much for my nightly 15 minute treadmill walk/jog exercise plan to overcome

That is similar to what the boys in the S&G are doing, amiright? Speedo season is right around the corner and my divorce just went final

Asking for a friend

Assuming we get Wingo.... how many WRs do you think we take this year? The board is loaded with talent and they're still handing out offers.

Assuming we get Wingo.... how many WRs do you think we take this year? The board is loaded with talent and they're still handing out offers.
I'd say 4.
We lose Keyton, and Bru.
Maybe a younger guy transfers away.
Seldon may play RB mostly.

Squirrel White and Deonte Thornton being our top 2 returning WRs for 2024 maybe.

Harrell
Wingo
Jefferson ATH
Matthews ATH
Odom WR/TE
Scott WR/RB

Not to mention the guy who always blows up Sr year, we're not talking about rn.
*Chase Tyler

VN Store

Back