Ahuna not eligible??

Well, Bama cherry picked last year in football and LSU dominated this last cycle in baseball. Where's the smoke around those programs? Do we just not know what we're doing or is this selective? If we know we've done nothing wrong, challenge this chit legally.
Either they didn't get an allegation from a school or they have and it got wrapped without them knowing. Bottom line is there is NIL and then how NIL is used in the transfer market. ncaa is trying to crack down. its the wild wild west. good news is i think a resooution is coming soon.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I just have no idea what we’re (the NCAA) trying to accomplish here. You have opened the can of worms. The genie is out of the bottle. NIL and the transfer portal exist and you implemented them under the guise of saying you want to empower student athletes, yet there is ZERO consistency to how the rules apply, when they decide rules have been broken, etc.

What is their goal here? It’s a freaking mess and in my mind you cannot straddle the line. Either it’s all or nothing. Either you are committing to empowering the student or you never should have implemented NIL and the transfer portal to begin with. This wishy washy crap isn’t fair to anyone.
Cut the AA some slack, they’ve been diligently working on the Miami women’s basketball case.

If he’s the one who squealed, we should counter by reporting the “Opportunity Vanderbilt” program, which they used for years even before NIL was legal to pay players and skirt scholarship limits.
The NCAA knows about it and has done nothing.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Seems like Corbin should be pissed at LSU. Didn't they actually steal a player or two from Vandy? But I guess blue bloods are immune to the NCAA....

Corbin probably pissed that there's a new baseball king in Tennessee.
Tim Corbin is nothing but a self-serving hypocrite. Needs to be whacked by a loaded bat.

No it doesn’t.. read what UT put out. TV admitted to doing wrong, the school suspended him not the NCAA

Well, whatever. It will be apparent over time that Tony gets targeted for things others are allowed to get away with.

Because they don’t like him. Because he doesn’t do things “the right way”™️

It’s a real thing. It’s why they cracked down on props right before the tourney last year.

Well, whatever. It will be apparent over time that Tony gets targeted for things others are allowed to get away with.

Because they don’t like him. Because he doesn’t do things “the right way”™️

It’s a real thing. It’s why they cracked down on props right before the tourney last year.
Again watch enough ncaa it was a bunch of schools doing these things..

Reactions: rjl4tnvols
I wonder is CTV suspension from our end is saying to the NCAA... Look we will take a hit with CTV if you will let Ahuna play.... It's hurting the kid more than any... NCAA is ridiculous

We aren’t gonna know anything until Monday, according to UT and even then, we might not know everything. I ain’t gonna let it ruin my weekend.

Does the Vitello suspension change your opinion on any of this?
No none whatsoever. It's a self imposed suspension for a minor violation in which the ncaa will most likely accept. Now the real issue is the ncaa screwing Maui. He is has sat more games then Bill Self who was caught paying players through adidas before nil.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back