'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

I don't believe her name is still in the registry. Why is that. I tried to search on it and it won't let me. Operator error?
Maybe she realized that posting on an online message board and interacting with fans about her son was a really poor decision on her part. That would be correct. Alternatively, maybe she was placed in timeout by a mod because she got out of line. I don't know if a mod did that or not, but she was apparently out of line.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadWorld and Dansky
Maybe she realized that posting on an online message board and interacting with fans about her son was a really poor decision on her part. That would be correct. Alternatively, maybe she was placed in timeout by a mod because she got out of line. I don't know if a mod did that or not, but she was apparently out of line.
She didn't really strike me as the introspective type.

She and a couple others were probably banned based off of the crap they were posting in here.
Yeah the account was removed during all the commotion. Not sure who all's were suspended but I know that was one of them. Pretty sure it was just to get things back in order.

Reactions: CABVOL
Pretty broad sweeping generalization.

Id say it depends a lot on his boards, GPA, and what he wants to major in. Same for girls.

Right now he's prepping for a test on Thomas the Tank Engine. Apparently there's been a kerfuffle at the Railyard and Sir Top'um Hat is dismayed.
Call Wilson, Brewster, and Koko. They can fix it.

Boo visiting this weekend and Kaleb Beasley is coming with him, per VQ
They are friends. The bonds formed for the Juniors last season is carrying over now. The culture is different. Not only from the Pruitt era but also much different from other college programs. Whatever Heup and DW are doing, is definitely working.
We had a great instate haul last year. It’s going to be great again.

Day One Eye Catchers and Recruiting Buzz from Overtime OT7 South Event (247sports.com)

Alpha Dog

Chattanooga (Tenn.) Brainerd athlete Boo Carter is a performer, a two-way standout in this setting that made a few highlight reel catches for the Sound Mind Sound Body team including a downfield game-winner out of the slot against 24K in the opener, a ballgame where he also defended two catches. Carter is extremely quick and instinctual, knows how to get open and later in the afternoon went over defenders for a touchdown grab against Coast Line Stars.

Tennessee remains the program to beat for Carter who is considering several others. He was competing in Michigan cleats and wants to return to Ann Arbor soon and also talked about Colorado’s spring game. The Vols will get Carter back on campus on April 1.

“Just seeing the 2023 class in there now, seeing how they’re working,” Carter said regarding what stands out abut the Vols. Every position I’m at I can help them at. Doesn’t matter if it’s defense or offense. I feel like on offense, me and Nico have some great connections already from 7-on-7.

“They basically have everybody in the 2023 class and the guys committed in 2024 contacting me and the fanbase there is crazy. I have Tennessee fans in my DMs telling me to go there.

Day One Eye Catchers and Recruiting Buzz from Overtime OT7 South Event (247sports.com)

Alpha Dog

Chattanooga (Tenn.) Brainerd athlete Boo Carter is a performer, a two-way standout in this setting that made a few highlight reel catches for the Sound Mind Sound Body team including a downfield game-winner out of the slot against 24K in the opener, a ballgame where he also defended two catches. Carter is extremely quick and instinctual, knows how to get open and later in the afternoon went over defenders for a touchdown grab against Coast Line Stars.

Tennessee remains the program to beat for Carter who is considering several others. He was competing in Michigan cleats and wants to return to Ann Arbor soon and also talked about Colorado’s spring game. The Vols will get Carter back on campus on April 1.

“Just seeing the 2023 class in there now, seeing how they’re working,” Carter said regarding what stands out abut the Vols. Every position I’m at I can help them at. Doesn’t matter if it’s defense or offense. I feel like on offense, me and Nico have some great connections already from 7-on-7.

“They basically have everybody in the 2023 class and the guys committed in 2024 contacting me and the fanbase there is crazy. I have Tennessee fans in my DMs telling me to go there.
Guess this board messed our chances up. 😉

Maybe we should get that weird guy with no bass in his voice to bust a freestyle rap for him....... That'll sway him!

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back