'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Thought she said they wanted an offer from everybody and were trying to get 5th star. The no bama was in reference to where he would attend
Oh I could see that. I just remember her saying no chance in hell bama. But why would you visit. That makes sense

Oh I could see that. I just remember her saying no chance in hell bama. But why would you visit. That makes sense
I would want my kid to commit to Tennessee but I would want him to have a chance somewhat close to him where I could see him play and I would want him to make his own decision. Let this play out, we have the right coaches in place to win on and off the field now.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
I would want my kid to commit to Tennessee but I would want him to have a chance somewhat close to him where I could see him play and I would want him to make his own decision. Let this play out, we have the right coaches in place to win on and off the field now.
Ain’t no change in hell my kids visiting FL or bama. I’ll raise him right don’t worry y’all

Reactions: InVOLuntary
If your son can go there he can go anywhere
Pretty broad sweeping generalization.

Id say it depends a lot on his boards, GPA, and what he wants to major in. Same for girls.

Right now he's prepping for a test on Thomas the Tank Engine. Apparently there's been a kerfuffle at the Railyard and Sir Top'um Hat is dismayed.

Pretty broad sweeping generalization.

Id say it depends a lot on his boards, GPA, and what he wants to major in. Same for girls.

Right now he's prepping for a test on Thomas the Tank Engine. Apparently there's been a kerfuffle at the Railyard and Sir Top'um Hat is dismayed.
No I mean just facts. If a kid can go to Alabama or Florida he can certainly go anywhere. I haven’t seen a top 250 kid (like the one we are discussing) be able to get into Alabama and FL but not TN. George Pickens was able to come here and he couldnt spell his Name.

No I mean just facts. If a kid can go to Alabama or Florida he can certainly go anywhere. I haven’t seen a top 250 kid (like the one we are discussing) be able to get into Alabama and FL but not TN. George Pickens was able to come here and he couldnt spell his Name.
Ok. ill defer to you to know whats best for my children based on your choice of school.

Reactions: MarcoVol

Her interactions with VOL fans, some on this very site could have impacted her comparative analysis of opportunities at each school. At least to the point to entertain communications and offers from additional schools.

Her interactions with VOL fans, some on this very site could have impacted her comparative analysis of opportunities at each school. At least to the point to entertain communications and offers from additional schools.
Oh man I miss her so much. She was funny

The way her interactions went (on here at least) were mostly her fault tbh. It literally all started because someone compared Boo favorably to Adoree Jackson and she got up in her feelings about it lol.

The way her interactions went (on here at least) were mostly her fault tbh. It literally all started because someone compared Boo favorably to Adoree Jackson and she got up in her feelings about it lol.

They had the right to make whatever statements or comparisons they wished, and she had the right to interpret the positions and express her discomfort with those positions. All part of the risk/reward in social media platforms. Regardless of intent, IT APPEARS that their expressions, and their demands to make them, were a net negative in this young man's recruitment. All part of a calculation a home state player and his support group have to process as they make their decisions. Hopefully it is a moot point, and he becomes a VOL. Doubt DIRECT message board interaction is very high on their evaluation board, but bet it is on the board. Hopefully they apply the EVERYBODY HAS THEM DOCTRINE. If he does not sign with us it probably will become a documented data point in a trend analysis supplied by another poster demanding his right to put it out there. Another joy of fandom in today's FREE SPEECH world with little if any value add as a lesson learned.

Possibly.
Would love him to be a Vol.
But there are other guys just as good if not better than Boo for what we need him to do.
It's not like we're trying to build a pipeline to Brainerd either lol

Many on here were kissing her @$$ everytime she would throw a tantrum.
I won't EVER suck up like that..
I straight up told her she needed to chill out, and that she was being a big drama ball with her reactions.

There's more football talent THAN EVER. Especially in the Southeast.
Right now this kid is a KR/NB. Maybe he can become a slot. Not RB or CB.

They had the right to make whatever statements or comparisons they wished, and she had the right to interpret the positions and express her discomfort with those positions. All part of the risk/reward in social media platforms. Regardless of intent, IT APPEARS that their expressions, and their demands to make them, were a net negative in this young man's recruitment. All part of a calculation a home state player and his support group have to process as they make their decisions. Hopefully it is a moot point, and he becomes a VOL. Doubt DIRECT message board interaction is very high on their evaluation board, but bet it is on the board. Hopefully they apply the EVERYBODY HAS THEM DOCTRINE. If he does not sign with us it probably will become a documented data point in a trend analysis supplied by another poster demanding his right to put it out there. Another joy of fandom in today's FREE SPEECH world with little if any value add as a lesson learned.

That is pure speculation on your part.

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back