Quinten Dormady sighting

Offers from Tennessee, Indiana, Kentucky, Oklahoma State, and TCU and Alabama offered Dormady on the spot after head coach Nick Saban and offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin watched him throw in Tuscaloosa in 2014.

Fast rising Texas quarterback Quinten Dormady committed to Tennessee today over rival Alabama. - Rocky Top Talk 2014

QD was put in a horrible position in 2017. That OLine put him, JG, and Will McBride in the danger zone. QD was teed up for a violent afternoon against a juggernaut UGA defense.

I clearly remember watching that GATech game and seeing that team had too many holes and question marks.
If Dormady stayed, the JG pains might have been far different.
He seemed decent.

You mean Peyton Manning? 😂😂

I mean the quarterback that followed Heath Schuler. The one that should've won the Hiesman. Dormandy wasn't that good, but he was good enough to have a chance to play for Saben and Kiffen. Instead he came here and got made the escape goat for Butch's inadequacies.

In retrospect, Lyle Allen made a mistake of impatience and verified his stupidity in not staying with Quinton. I know nothing, but believe we'd have been half way decent with hi m manning the helm. We'll never know, just wish the best for him. He might pull off a Warren Moon route. End up in the CFL, and from thence into the NFL.

Didnt he get hurt and shut down the remainder of the season in 2017?

Reactions: SpookyAction

VN Store

Back