Quinten Dormady sighting

* Dormandy

Still...

baby-falling-over-laugh.gif

In retrospect, Lyle Allen made a mistake of impatience and verified his stupidity in not staying with Quinton. I know nothing, but believe we'd have been half way decent with hi m manning the helm. We'll never know, just wish the best for him. He might pull off a Warren Moon route. End up in the CFL, and from thence into the NFL.

In retrospect, Lyle Allen made a mistake of impatience and verified his stupidity in not staying with Quinton. I know nothing, but believe we'd have been half way decent with hi m manning the helm. We'll never know, just wish the best for him. He might pull off a Warren Moon route. End up in the CFL, and from thence into the NFL.
With Butch Jones, not happening. Butch was going to run his same predictable system regardless of the QB skill set. Dobbs made the offense look deadly, but that was because he was a game changer type with the ball. Despite what Jones always says, his offense needs a mobile QB. Maybe though, you never know what someone is capable of. Example: Dormady is on TV playing and throwing TD's in 2023. That's pretty surprising to me.

VN Store

Back