The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Kind of ironic that the camo should make this much easier to find

Stealing food because you are homeless or bankrupt is one thing, but stealing someone else’s property is absolute scum. Unfortunately for him, the person that stole his car will more than likely be a meth’d out druggie that crashed it in a ditch.

I need some help, I’m trying to open a document from a usb flash drive. Plugged it into a Mac computer but don’t know how or where to open it

I have never used Apple computers

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:
Not sure if there are any Rick and Morty fans on here, but the co-creator and voice actor of the two main characters has been fired…

I love that show...but without Roiland doing the voices I'm not really sure how or why it continues.

They've got some excellent writers working on it so there's some hope but it seems like a steeeeeeeep hill to climb.

Hey Dugout folks. Not sure if any of you are golfers or follow golf. The theatrics in the Patrick Reed vs. Rory McIlroy feud are pretty crazy. Reed just seems to be a really bad guy.

Growing up there were no golfers I disliked, now there are quite a few. Cheating Reed is at the top of the list.

I need some help, I’m trying to open a document from a usb flash drive. Plugged it into a Mac computer but don’t know how or where to open it

I have never used Apple computers

Edit: Found it.

I don't use macs very often, but I think you can navigate to most items by clicking on the apple in the upper left corner. It may not appear until you hover over it.

First I’ve heard of this. Can you give us a little background?
Reed is suing McIlroy based on a difference of opinion about the PGA Tour and the new LIV. A subpoena was issued and delivered to Rory at his home on Christmas Eve. Reed is, and has been, a bad actor for years. Involved in several cheating scandals and other things. In my opinion, Rory is all class.

Reed is suing McIlroy based on a difference of opinion about the PGA Tour and the new LIV. A subpoena was issued and delivered to Rory at his home on Christmas Eve. Reed is, and has been, a bad actor for years. Involved in several cheating scandals and other things. In my opinion, Rory is all class.
Reed apparently threw a tee at Rory and came by to say “hello” while Rory was practicing. Rory was having none of it and didn’t even acknowledge Reed. Rory told a reporter that if the roles were reversed he would be expecting Reed to file a lawsuit against him, making a joke about that subpoena on Christmas Eve. Reed seems to have Little Man Syndrome.

Not sure if there are any Rick and Morty fans on here, but the co-creator and voice actor of the two main characters has been fired…

Well, there goes that wonderful late-night show for adults. I posted a tweet some weeks (a month) back on Justin Roiland being charged w/domestic violence & is awaiting trial. The show was hanging in the balance waiting to see what's next for the show w/the outcome.

Why Justin Roiland Is Out at 'Rick and Morty' and Adult Swim

The Mad Hungarian is one of my all time favorites. I was pissed at Vern Rapp when he got rid of him. In little league I did his act on the mound.

I enjoy him as an announcer also.
He’s one of my all-time favorites. He’s just as intimidating in-studio as an analyst for the Redbirds. His persona and image haven’t changed. I would have loved to have seen a Little Leaguer doing his routine.

I love that show...but without Roiland doing the voices I'm not really sure how or why it continues.

They've got some excellent writers working on it so there's some hope but it seems like a steeeeeeeep hill to climb.
I assume the episodes themselves will continue to be more of the same because they still have good writers. It’s just hard to recast voice actors whenever iconic characters are attached to a certain voice. It would be the same if something similar happened to the other big time animated shows. You get so used to main characters sounding a certain way and whenever you hear it differently the show will inevitably lose some luster.

I assume the episodes themselves will continue to be more of the same because they still have good writers. It’s just hard to recast voice actors whenever iconic characters are attached to a certain voice. It would be the same if something similar happened to the other big time animated shows. You get so used to main characters sounding a certain way and whenever you hear it differently the show will inevitably lose some luster.

That's the toughest part for me. Rick and the way he talks absolutely makes that show, imo.

Granted, a show with infinite realities can explain any difference away in about 5 seconds and even do it with a wink toward the audience, but it will definitely be an adjustment.

VN Store

Back