Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery for a couple of years. Thanks all!
Congenital Aortic Stenosis Surgery for Children: Ross Procedure
I wish full and swift recovery for your grandson, and health and happiness for him and your whole family.

VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery for a couple of years. Thanks all!

Prayers for your grandson, your family, and the doctors. Peace, calm, and a smooth recovery.

Prayers up for sure.

Well since you asked across the board, well wishes my friend.

done Sir, sans the chicken sacrifice.

You got it.

Yes sir, will do. Praying now…

Prayers sent

Prayers sir.

May our Lord provide His mercy and comfort to Wyatt and your family and His guidance to the medical team. Think we have a common friend in David Peters.

You got it! Prayers sent

P
🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back