Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.
Praying that God will give you Peace and the Confidence that He will see you through this. God Bless

Yes. Had him for about 9 years. He was a beast of an animal. One of my best friends. Had to put him down about 2 years ago, hips went out on him and couldn't walk.
Just lost my 15 year old in August from the same thing. She was the best thing to happen to us outside of grandkids in those 15 years. Best friend to us all. All the kid’s friends loved her. I haven’t let myself think about another one since. Then I happen to look over and see your pic. I was so excited just to see another one!

Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.
Praying for you!

He's making 2.2 million dollars on a 5 year contract that automatically rolls over every year so it's always a 5 year deal and he has a built in raise every year of 5%.

If White were to leave, he would owe one year of the salary he was making at the time. If Chancellor Plowman is not here and White leaves then he would owe 50% of his salary.

Deal was signed by White on 11-16-22 and signed by the Chancellor on 12-01-22.

His bonus structure remains the same where the max bonus money he can receive is 300k as year, which he will likely reach this year.

-Hubbs

Dear Lord,
There are several prayer requests presented before this group to ask for your intercession in times of uncertainty, pain, heartache and need for healing
I thank you for instilling a boldness to share troubles and concerns. I thank you for using these to draw us closer as a community, even with differences.
Lord, I pray over these requests that your healing, grace, comfort and peace can be poured out abundantly over those who seek it.
Lord, I ask not that you will withhold, but that you will give out of your love and generosity that without your son we would not be able to ask for.
I ask to see miracles done, lives restored, and healing for those in this group that have pleaded it. But in all cases, may your will be done and may you use us to advance your kingdom and tell of your goodness.
In your Jesus' name, amen.

That is a lot going on at once. It is when we feel the most overwhelmed that we remember to lean on prayer and God the most. It is easy to forget that He is there in the good times and the hard times. Prayers for God's will and plan amongst all the chaos to be made plain and clear to you and your family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back