Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed people are not as excited on here…and they are actually doing great.
I think part of it is the Vitello and Heupel effect. The MBB team may have the best defense in the country, but Vol fans have become accustomed to offensive fireworks in baseball and football(record breakers in both). We are a spoiled fan base at the present time. In all actuality, we are experiencing rare greatness in sports programs for a single university.

I think part of it is the Vitello and Heupel effect. The MBB team may have the best defense in the country, but Vol fans have become accustomed to offensive fireworks in baseball and football(record breakers in both). We are a spoiled fan base at the present time. In all actuality, we are experiencing rare greatness in sports programs for a single university.
I do believe you’re right.

Sometimes Wes makes solid tweets or comments and then other times he does this.

There have been 3 home games in SEC play, 7:00pm on a Tuesday night against Mississippi State not a rival and they have a first year HC still had over 16.5k in attendance. Second home game was a 9pm game on a Tuesday night against little brother Candy and even then there was over 16k tickets sold. First real good matchup at TBA was a noon game against Kentucky (which sold out) and the team laid an egg.

There are just 7 home games and 3 of them are already sold out. 2 of the 4 are Saturday games one is Missouri the weekend before Valentine's Day and the other is against 8-11 (1-5) South Carolina who they beat by 43 in South Carolina.

I mean why's he going after the fan base?
Not to mention classes just started back to day (ridiculous class schedule if you ask me) so most students haven't been around since before Christmas.

I was at a function here in mid. tn Sat. night and spent a good bit of time talking with a fellow Vol fan I've known for 30+ yrs. He also happens to be someone I would classify as pretty big donor. He told me prior to Nico stepping foot on campus that Julian was getting more nil $ than any other athlete on campus. I have no reason to doubt him but I was startled when he told me that.
Eh im not surprised, the rumor was like 800k and a new car for him.

Yup, can’t watch.
I think that I am developing a phobia. Yup, definitely a phobia.
Much rather try free climbing than what that dude in the cave is doing…
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Going to my happy place now:

15-0 🤠

15-0 🤠

15-0 🤠

Breathe in 15-0 🤠

Breathe out 15-0 🤠

Feeling better 15-0 🤠

Whew, that was close. 15-0 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store