Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Since I know we have a lot on this board living in ATL…

Yeah, because a protestor shot a cop so cops open fired on the guy. This is not the same scenario as many police protests have been recently.

Atlanta is building a new police headquarters and training facility in a wooded lot. Some anti-police combined with some tree hugger types were camped out protesting so the authorities had to SWAT up and clear the property. That's when one open fired and wounded an officer.

Yeah, because a protestor shot a cop so cops open fired on the guy. This is not the same scenario as many police protests have been recently.

Atlanta is building a new police headquarters and training facility in a wooded lot. Some anti-police combined with some tree hugger types were camped out protesting so the authorities had to SWAT up and clear the property. That's when one open fired and wounded an officer.
Sad

he actually had a firearm.

further research states, he done ****ed up
I know and he made a stupid decision and I don’t agree with the participants actions during the march. I just hate that’s where we are as a society and I still hate it for his family because of his stupidity. And here we are.

I know and he made a stupid decision and I don’t agree with the participants actions during the march. I just hate that’s where we are as a society and I still hate it for his family because of his stupidity. And here we are.
Yes. Reminds me of the song by Elvis called “In the Ghetto.”

Thanks! It’s not us, it’s totally a God thing.
There’s a HUGE need for foster parents. If any of you guys ever have any questions about getting involved, feel free to shoot me a message.
I might in the future…. We are possibly getting ready to be foster parents.

well spoken kid
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back