‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

So I think Cam will be getting more touches at RB, and word is it will be quite a few too. 💪🏿💪🏿
But I'm not 100% certain
giphy.gif

So I think Cam will be getting more touches at RB, and word is it will be quite a few too. 💪🏿💪🏿
But I'm not 100% certain

I am really looking forward to him getting to line up against our guys and see how it goes. I can understand the star givers being reluctant to handing out top star ratings based on the competition they had to view. I just have a feeling his career and impact will more closely resemble Jamal Lewis than Dee Beckwith, the last two guys I was over the top all in for based on pure athleticism before they arrived. Was hopeful but not all in for C. Patterson.

No orange? Yuck
The kids love the alternates, and I don't mind them either. The basketball coaches have worn all black and white gear and it looked clean. All long as they stick to white, black, gray, or summit blue (no neon greens or yellows), I'm good with any combination for a once a year alternate that may not include orange. The power T is the most important thing. Of course, that's just my personal opinion. White with black accents would be some true "storm troopers". I do love this combo though. Google Image Result for https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBD7pR7XMAMkUCU.jpg:large

VN Store

Back