'25 KY QB Cutter Boley (Kentucky commit)

The ideal situation is for Nico's little brother to ball out this season, and be a top tier QB in the '25 class.

Is Nicos brother in a similar situation to Tagliovolas brother where he is one of our 25 takes along with sat MacIntyre and then he is beaten out and goes to play for a smaller school that hires Golesh as a head coach? I mean he isn't on alot of radars yet so if we had a shot at MacIntyre do we just pass? Hard to imagine.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Is Nicos brother in a similar situation to Tagliovolas brother where he is one of our 25 takes along with sat MacIntyre and then he is beaten out and goes to play for a smaller school that hires Golesh as a head coach? I mean he isn't on alot of radars yet so if we had a shot at MacIntyre do we just pass? Hard to imagine.
He isn't on radars because he's been behind Nico. This fall will be his first season as a starter. If he lights it up, he will be on everybody's radar. He really impressed at the elite 11 tryouts last summer and I expect him to produce big time this fall and again during his senior year.

I see DE's every Friday night in middle Tennessee high school games that are better QBs than the older Ulagaleiei brother. Dabo missed the mark on that evaluation worse than a blind one-armed archer. And then doubled down by refusing to admit the mistake.

The ladder decision was because it would cost him the younger Ulagaleiei, and it did.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I see DE's every Friday night in middle Tennessee high school games that are better QBs than the older Ulagaleiei brother. Dabo missed the mark on that evaluation worse than a blind one-armed archer. And then doubled down by refusing to admit the mistake.
To be fair to Dabo, if we are to say he really missed the mark on that evaluation, you have to criticize Saban, Harbaugh, Day, Riley, Smart, and about 30 other head coaches who also offered him. It turns out that the entire class of QBs sucked outside of Bryce Young and CJ Stroud, Harrison Bailey included.

Joey Halzle started the week in Ohio, stopping by the school of 2025 QB Tavien St.Clair, a quarterback the Vols worked out over the summer and had in for a game-day visit this fall. Later in the week, he stopped by Lexington Christian Academy, home to Cutter Boley, before spending the day in Pennsylvania on Thursday. He will end the week in Savannah (Ga.), making a few stops, including to see 2024 QB Jake Merklinger play basketball on Friday night, where Josh Heupel will join him.
-VQ

The message from Tennessee to Boley could not be clearer that he’s at the top of the quarterback board and that he’s a major priority in the 2025 class. That has gone over well as the Lexington (Ky.) Lexington Christian Academy four-star quarterback has hit it off with coach Josh Heupel and offensive coordinator Joey Halzle.

Michigan, Kentucky, Penn State, Florida State, Alabama and Miami also stand out.

VN Store

Back