'25 KY QB Cutter Boley (Kentucky commit)

I assume they're all going to move to Tennessee.
If so, I wonder what high school he transfers to.
I've been wondering that for a minute. The original plan was supposed to be for them to move to Tennessee. I wonder if they're waiting for all the kids to finish this semester off school, then move at the beginning of summer? It also was originally said they would move to the Nashville area. I guess we'll see in a couple of months.

UK insider cb’d him to UK. So that really means nothing. But that and this recently:

Edit: and just read all the posts before mine that pretty much already had the same info. My b

Best of luck to this young man, if it shakes out this way. You hate to see talent line that wasted in Lexington, but we’ll ride with Merk and Mac and be just fine. The dog barks and the caravan moves on.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Best of luck to this young man, if it shakes out this way. You hate to see talent line that wasted in Lexington, but we’ll ride with Merk and Mac and be just fine. The dog barks and the caravan moves on.

While I do agree with you. Levis played his way into a top 5-7 overall pick in the draft at UK. I think Mac is a better QB anyway.

It’s nice to be in the discussion with multiple top tier QBs. Tough to pick which one. I do feel like this kid goes to UK. which is fine, I really like the potential of MacIntyre from mid state who’s highly ranked but does have ties to Vandy, it’s Vandy I know but still.

I also like Madden (Nicos Brother) who we built an early relationship with and I believe will shoot up ranks during camp circuits and as he plays his JR season.

Regardless it’s nice to be in a place where the program is attractive to top tier QBs again.

Regarding Boley and UK - I wouldn’t be surprised if Kensucky has a good year offensively this year, that Coen finds his way back into the NFL.

Some analyst compared Levis to Jake Locker and I thought that was a perfect comparison.

Except Locker was better in college.[/QUOTE

71st in yards, 91st in interceptions percentage. That screams 1st rounder. It’s all on his potential because his stats are terrible. He threw 13 interceptions in 21z
59440F59-7F4C-424B-AD6D-0C4A1E5AAF1A.jpeg

VN Store

Back