Game Thread Lady Vols v Georgia: Sun 1PM @ TBA; SEC-network

The prediction services now have enough data stats to make somewhat decent predictions.
Does anyone know if they take into account recent injuries. If I understand them correctly, I think they factor in recent game results a little heavier but I could be wrong.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If Coach Abrahamson-Henderson’s Georgia team plays the way she had her UCF team playing, they will play very tough defense. They have won against a few tough teams, and recently beat Florida at Florida. Expecting a tough game.

Last edited:
Hope coach Harper turns Jackson and Horston loose. Jackson is best player on team
Leopards have a difficult time changing their spots… Especially amid a win Streak.

Perception is reality
some see a win as a win
while
others see a win as almost a loss

And we all die alone after a brief, brutal and meaningless appearance on this uncaring planet.
Well thanks for that, but sports is one place I come to escape the thoughts and reminders of the realities of life. Not sure we can talk religion here, but that is where to find love and hope.

GO LADY VOLS!

Rickea Jackson has clearly played herself back into the starting lineup.
She is handling it well and being professional.
Yet, nothing said in a press conference from the head coach will justify RJ coming off the bench from this point forward.
I don’t need to see practice with the proof that has come from games.
I would make the argument that if RJ started and played the first 3-5 minutes at tip-off this team would be even better.
It’ll take pressure off of some of the outstanding young talent like Puckett, Hollingshead, and Striplin.
It’ll also free up Tess Darby and Jordan Horston. That is the new big 3 with Tamari Key out for the season.
Darby proved me wrong. I can admit it!

Yet, nothing said in a press conference from the head coach will justify RJ coming off the bench from this point forward.
I would make the argument that if RJ started and played the first 3-5 minutes at tip-off this team would be even better.
It’ll take pressure off of some of the outstanding young talent like Puckett, Hollingshead, and Striplin.
It’ll also free up Tess Darby and Jordan Horston. That is the new big 3 with Tamari Key out for the season.
We might see it eventually even though it won't change her minutes. She is playing 28 to 30 and it will continue to be 28 to 30. She is averaging more per game coming off the bench than when she started although it is very close. As far as her handling I don't think she cares very much about starting as long as she is playing starter minutes. She is prone to get a few fouls so better to have her later than sooner when that happens. Either way I am happy as long as she is putting up 20 points per game and looks as happy as she does it is a non factor for me.

Well thanks for that, but sports is one place I come to escape the thoughts and reminders of the realities of life. Not sure we can talk religion here, but that is where to find love and hope.

GO LADY VOLS!

Okay, that was a satirical response to the post I quoted that was very gloom and doom about the LVs chances to succeed this season, despite their win streak.

Reactions: creekdipper
The Chicago Bulls Michael Scottie and Steve Kerr formed a triangle that was nearly unbeatable , Jordan Rickea and Tess, could make such a triangle

VN Store

Back