Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

If you want to make Geraldo go crazy just make fun of the Capone vault story. He loses it every time. He's ready to fist fight over it every time. lol
My father used to sit me down and make watch that show with him every morning when I was 4 years old haha.

Reactions: Skullbone
I don’t think Cain is poorly connected. I just think he’s trying to do too much outside of the Locked On daily pod obligation and doesn’t always prepare for a daily pod like it might require.
meh, he just sounds like someone that has a stick up his you know what. comes off arrogant to me. and i just don't like the sound of his voice lol.....

i think my biggest pet peeve about him though is on the VQ pods when hes moderating, he talks right over people that are trying to make a point or continue dialogue on something...just pisses me off....

and another thing....he's always to got to add 'qualifiers' to a positive statement about anything...i do agree he seems like he's trying too hard most of the time. he needs to relax.

he just annoys me.....

Wouldn't say that. I like his style. Adds spice to the board. Never did like group think. Respect someone who isn't afraid to go against the grain in today's world. Refreshing actually.
It would be more refreshing if he didn’t belittle others then get defensive when someone calls him on it. Acting Holier than Thou is a terrible attitude in any group setting, but he does it all the time. Turns to gaslighting or straight “ignoring” anyone who disagrees with his “expertise”.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion and presenting it with reasons. But he’s so matter of fact daily, wants to put his finger prints on every thread for attention..it’s just extremely immature for a 40 year old.

And yes it clearly gets under my skin 😂

Remind me where I said Wright was chased down? You said you’d take Wright 10 out of 10 times over Gibbs in a break away td. I don’t think Gibbs was run down from behind this season so at best Wright would be equal to Gibbs in speed which of course is just your opinion from watching the same games I saw. You have real issues understanding fact from opinion. JMO

Why did you take it to THAT level?

We were having a conversation.
Then you just insult me???
You said Gibbs has never beem ran down.
Cool.

My response was when did Wright get ran down.

And you responded that I "have issues " comprehending?? Wtf.

That has nothing to do with anything....

1275937249093s.jpg

It would be more refreshing if he didn’t belittle others then get defensive when someone calls him on it. Acting Holier than Thou is a terrible attitude in any group setting, but he does it all the time. Turns to gaslighting or straight “ignoring” anyone who disagrees with his “expertise”.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion and presenting it with reasons. But he’s so matter of fact daily, wants to put his finger prints on every thread for attention..it’s just extremely immature for a 40 year old.

Not 100% who you're speaking about, but I will assume butchna,if so. I can truly say Butchna and I have disagreed a.few times, never has he been hateful or has he belittled me. I find his post to be extremely factual offering insight and knowledge. Glad he visits here.

Reactions: butchna
Not 100% who you're speaking about, but I will assume butchna,if so. I can truly say Butchna and I have disagreed a.few times, never has he been hateful or has he belittled me. I find his post to be extremely factual offering insight and knowledge. Glad he visits here.
Thanks. Wasn’t me he was referencing…but thanks anyway. Always appreciate props.

I think he was referring to de1conley. The NPA guy.

Wouldn't say that. I like his style. Adds spice to the board. Never did like group think. Respect someone who isn't afraid to go against the grain in today's world. Refreshing actually.

I've had disagreements with some folks on this board. Sometimes strong disagreements. But I'm an attorney...I'm comfortable disagreeing with folks. :p

We're all Vols. I like all y'all.

I've had disagreements with some folks on this board. Sometimes strong disagreements. But I'm an attorney...I'm comfortable disagreeing with folks. :p

We're all Vols. I like all y'all.
My sister and her husband are both attorneys. I’ve never seen a married couple “fight” like they do. It’s all so rational lol no blue font

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Or they're lazy like me. Just to let you know.i have never disliked any post you made. Just lazy lol
😂 I post too much, I wish I didn’t feel the need to comment so much, I think I was a better lurker.. what is funny is when posts in a thread have all kind of likes and then someone says something dumb and nobody likes it lol.. people are obviously reading the thread and went ‘nope’ 😂

Last edited:

And I thought it was Butchna if I had only read on I would have known. LittleVol has had me going a few times. But never did I feel he insulted me. Has always showed respect.even when he disagrees .
He and Butchna are two I never skip reading and I have learned a ton. Both are die hard Vol fans and this board is lucky to have them. I'd make breakfast for either one if they were in town.

VN Store

Back