If a Saban Crony couldn't right the ship, why would we expect an AAC coach to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is no TN fan, why do some of you assume he is just because he put a troll post here. He is getting what he was after, responses. Stop enabling him by responding and he will take his trash to some other site.

Reactions: WillisWG
Is the topic of an AAC Coach being unable to right the ship still open for discussion?

Because buddy, I’ve got some news for you on how well this aged.
Can we please get through more than 1 really good season before we jump to even more conclusions?
If Tenn goes 7-5 next year we come back on this thread and criticize you?
Answer of course is no, because that would be jumping to even more conclusions.

I think thread bumps like this are necessary to help people remember not to post emotionally going forward.

Not that I think it will change anyone but there is always hope 😂🤦‍♂️

😂 I was thinking more that people need to remember you don't win a prize for being the biggest gaping c**t on the whole internet. "posting emotionally" would be an improvement 😂.

Can we please get through more than 1 really good season before we jump to even more conclusions?
If Tenn goes 7-5 next year we come back on this thread and criticize you?
Answer of course is no, because that would be jumping to even more conclusions.

You can come to this or any thread now and criticize me for anything I've said past or present. Fire away.

Something tells me someone must have recently had their internet restraining order lifted by a judge somewhere..

Not sure I'd want to come here and brag about that letter the judge sent you, but you do you.

Remember though, 1,000 feet from all schools is still enforced.

😂 I was thinking more that people need to remember you don't win a prize for being the biggest gaping c**t on the whole internet. "posting emotionally" would be an improvement 😂.
If you suck as a Tennessee fan,* and you choose to post on a Tennessee fan board, you're probably going to get called out for sucking at it.

It's pretty much that simple.

As is the solution: don't suck at being a Tennessee fan.**

Go Vols!

* or are a troll
** or be a troll

Reactions: WilcoVolsFan
Not sure I'd want to come here and brag about that letter the judge sent you, but you do you.

Remember though, 1,000 feet from all schools is still enforced.
I see this is something you are familiar with. I'd keep that to myself though.

This guy is no TN fan, why do some of you assume he is just because he put a troll post here. He is getting what he was after, responses. Stop enabling him by responding and he will take his trash to some other site.
He had a bad take, but he's very much a TN fan and has been around for a long time.

Only guarantees in life are death and taxes. Coaches are hit or miss.
200w.gif

I suspect you have Sabanus Bamaitis. My advice as your officially unofficial doctor is to take Vols tablets with a 26oz dose of Prichard’s Tennessee Whiskey thrice daily for four weeks. It's a guaranteed cure for the affliction of Sabanus Bamaitis.

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back