Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying he's a bad actor, but he's been in some bad movies.

Ithaca in 2015 - bad, Pinocchio in 2022 - bad, Elvis Has Left the Building in 2004 - bad, Larry Crowne in 2011 - bad

Hanks totally saved a league of their own from being a complete flop back in the day. A movie with Madonna, Rosie O'Donnell, and Lori Petty would have sucked big time without Tom Hanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: volbeast33
Yep, she has an A average in Math now because her tutor knows how she learns.. I’ve noticed how she does in a class subject is very dependent on the teacher, but I told her that she can’t let a teachers good or bad attitude determine her grade, it is ultimately up to her.. she’s a fighter and she likes proving folks wrong lol
Atta girl!!

Right…do they qualify as “flops”? Hated all of the Transformers movies past the first two and they dominate the box office.

This is like saying "Keeping up with the Kardashians" is much see TV because of how many seasons they have.

I didn't call Elvis or Fast & the Furious flops though.

that is absolute miracle.

someone on book of faces said that ESPN had a broadcaster giving a live prayer. hard not to get emotional at that point.

this young man isnt lucky, he's blessed.

Dan Orlovsky, it was impromptu and sincere. Someone RT’d that the medical staff should be brought out at halftime of the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back