Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, between 24-32 oz. I have anxiety and it’s overall ineffectual at giving me that jolt. I am consistently tired. Then I got to reading about mass produced coffee and how it’s supposed to be grown. Arguably the most chemically treated product we consume. Covered in dormant mold spores. Not ideal.

I dunno, maybe I’m just old and have young’ns.

I like tea. I’ll check that out. Thx.

I should have pointed out that Yerba Mate does contain caffeine. Less than a normal cup of coffee but more than your standard green tea. It’s full of antioxidants though and the caffeine boost is non-jittery. I get a nice mental clarity high from it.

Try adding honey and/or lemon to really enhance the flavor.

He's been doing it for years. Put a lot of time and money into the local communities he grew up in.
And to add to this you may not like some of what he said or stood for back in the day but he was responsible for a very important court case that limited govt overreach as it applied to free speech.

He's a pretty humble dude actually. I had the chance to collaborate on a project with him related to some of the community work he does. Really thoughtful and cerebral guy in his own distinct way.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I’m glad Sylvan worked for you, I just always felt fleeced and she never seemed to get anything from it 😂.. I pretty much just break down what they learned into smaller bites and bam! She’s got it! The state curriculum has gotten much more challenging then when I went through, so the math we farm out because I don’t know what the heck is going on and I’m a fairly bright person lol… I think everyone learns differently and they just don’t have the time to individualize.. I’m not sure what the answer is, but I am glad she is graduating this May because Mama’s tired
I ended up in private tutoring.

Reactions: LadyVolette
I ended up in private tutoring.
Yep, she has an A average in Math now because her tutor knows how she learns.. I’ve noticed how she does in a class subject is very dependent on the teacher, but I told her that she can’t let a teachers good or bad attitude determine her grade, it is ultimately up to her.. she’s a fighter and she likes proving folks wrong lol

Honestly not trolling, were there a bunch of upsets in CBB? Last I saw we were 8th. I don't think just a win against MSST will jump us that far.

Texas got beat by Kansas State, UConn has lost 2 in a row. But Saturday is a big day of games so they might be projecting some upsets.

Kentucky at 7 Bama
3 Kansas at West Virginia

And both 2 Houston & 1 Purdue play road games on Sunday.

My thoughts exactly.

He has proven he can go 11-2 without Top 20 DB performance. The odds and reasonable expectation isn't 11-2 though.

So it just sounds like fans setting themselves up to be mad. "If he doesn't go get X player and X position that I think we should have then next season will be worse and he should be punished!" 12 months later, the odds are its, "I told you so! If those coaches had just listened to me! Not getting X was the downfall!"
I'm at 8-4. . . the same year 3 expectation I had when he was hired. . .

Da Vinci Code
Angels & Demons
Larry Crowne
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Hologram for the King
Inferno
The Circle

He actually never made what I would call a "stinker" until he got roped into that Dan Brown drivel. All downhill from there.

The only one I have seen that you mentioned was Da Vinci Code and it wasn't great. He had a mullet in that movie which probably had a lot to do with it being lame.

Reactions: bignewt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back