Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WR has been known. If we get Thornton, do we stop there, or do we want more than 1 WR? I'm assuming OL is mainly an OT, particularly a RT. CRG knows his DL. I'm assuming he wants more bodies for his rotation. Any idea how many he wants? And I was thinking the same on TE. Having Warren back is great, but you never know when someone might get hurt and the position needs depth.

Is it a foregone conclusion that Wright will enter the portal, or is there still a chance he stays? And does looking for a RB depend on that?

Hope we look for a #1 CB.

Am I wrong or shouldn't we be looking for one more experienced LB as well? The older kid from BYU will be great but I think we'd need another...

Reactions: engineerVOL
Everyone who criticizes Small should stop to consider why he starts:
1. Ball security
2. Pass catching ability
3. Pass blocking
4. Toughness
Heupel uses him early in game to pound in the run game. Then he brings in Wright after the defense has been softened up and are fatigued. Wright usually then pops a big run. Strategy

I should have specified it's more about the casual fan than anybody else. Most people on here cheer for the Vols when they play, wear a hat or shirt when they go out and maybe go to a game few a times in their lifetime. That is what makes up most fan bases and those people have a hard time giving money to something that is so new and really unknown in many ways.
Wasn't accusing. No worries from my end. Thx.

Reactions: thistime
Everyone who criticizes Small should stop to consider why he starts:
1. Ball security
2. Pass catching ability
3. Pass blocking
4. Toughness
Heupel uses him early in game to pound in the run game. Then he brings in Wright after the defense has been softened up and are fatigued. Wright usually then pops a big run. Strategy

Yup. That's why he's trusted. FYI Small has basically the same numbers in the 1st and 2nd half. Wright has 500 yards in just the 2nd half. I think they compliment each other well but neither are elite imo. That's not a bad thing but I hope Sampson does become RB1. He has elite ability.

Reactions: So.ProVOL and Ace
To anyone looking for cheap likes, I will like every single Salma Hayek pic and gif I see, all day, every day, 365 days a year.
AdorableImaginativeCattle-size_restricted.gif

Idk if this is a running VN joke or not (I'm not on the forum consistently enough to know ) but he already announced he is.
Yes, it is a running joke. Just like with the is Cedric Tillman going to play,etc.
I don’t know why these things are funny. Especially after the hundredth or so time.
all is does is muddy up the board and confuse people who only visit this board occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back