Michigan job?

No we don’t need to be BUT.. big job opening.
Michigan is us and we are Michigan
Both had great seasons

Heupel’s system wouldn’t work in the big 10.

But seriously, not a Michigan man or anything close to it. That would be like them hiring rich rod 2.0. The only job I’d be worried about is the browns because of that owner.

Its hard to judge whats in another mans mind but Heupel has no ties to the NFL, he wasnt a star anywhere or had massive popularity there, his bread and butter all along has been college, I think our main worry is Oklahoma, I know he had a bad deal there when he left but the one constant you hear is coaches wanting to go back to their Alma Matre so, I think thats our biggest concern.

Its hard to judge whats in another mans mind but Heupel has no ties to the NFL, he wasnt a star anywhere or had massive popularity there, his bread and butter all along has been college, I think our main worry is Oklahoma, I know he had a bad deal there when he left but the one constant you hear is coaches wanting to go back to their Alma Matre so, I think thats our biggest concern.

I HOPE there is truth to the narrative I have seen that Coach will not consider OU as long as Stoops senior has a prominent role there, and as of now he seems entrenched. Anybody have any real meat or the lack of for this situation? Would love to be able to shelf this fear for cause.

VN Store

Back