‘23 AL RB Khalifa Keith (Tennessee)

I thought you were Matt Ray, but there's no way a VQ staff member would be openly posting here, so clearly I was wrong lol
Matt openly posted when he was beginning. Even co-hosted Bass’s one and done podcast. AllVol is a different dude. Works in the same circles as errybody’s favorite barber. 😉

Reactions: InVOLuntary
False. Didn’t say he was employed by them. Their gig is high school talent…so they’re in his CIRCLE.
NPA does athletic sports training and the occasional "handling". AVR is an aspiring sports writer covering Tennessee high school football and recruiting. So yeah, he would definitely cover some kids that train with NPA. I don't consider that being in the same circles. If that's the case then Austin Price is in the same circles as the barber. Even more so. I just think it's a bad take.

NPA does athletic sports training and the occasional "handling". AVR is an aspiring sports writer covering Tennessee high school football and recruiting. So yeah, he would definitely cover some kids that train with NPA. I don't consider that being in the same circles. If that's the case then Austin Price is in the same circles as the barber. Even more so. I just think it's a bad take.
They’ve always advised athletes and now offer many of the same services as NIL outfits. Austin Price has openly clashed with Dejaun on Twitter and VQ. Because they see each other regularly…i.e CIRCLES. Don’t care what you consider as a bad take. I’m cursed with knowing what I’m talking about. Go argue with someone who doesn’t. 😎

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
They’ve always advised athletes and now offer many of the same services as NIL outfits. Austin Price has openly clashed with Dejaun on Twitter and VQ. Because they see each other regularly…i.e CIRCLES. Don’t care what you consider as a bad take. I’m cursed with knowing what I’m talking about. Go argue with someone who doesn’t. 😎
I guess "circles" can be subjective. You are casting some big a$$ circles. That's like saying known leaders of street gangs, and ministers that council at correctional facilities run in the same circles because they both have interaction with gang members.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
I guess "circles" can be subjective. You are casting some big a$$ circles. That's like saying known leaders of street gangs, and ministers that council at correctional facilities run in the same circles because they both have interaction with gang members.
I have no idea WTH you’re doing with what I actually posted…but please keep me out of it. 😳

Reactions: StoVol
I have no idea WTH you’re doing with what I actually posted…but please keep me out of it. 😳
You know that the barber and NPA are shady and very much disliked around here, yet you insinuated that @allvolrecruiting runs in the same "circles". I don't have to do anything with that. That is what you ACTUALLY posted. 🤷‍♂️

You know that the barber and NPA are shady and very much disliked around here, yet you insinuated that @allvolrecruiting runs in the same "circles". I don't have to do anything with that. That is what you ACTUALLY posted. 🤷‍♂️
I’ve been on here for awhile…I don’t need remedial VN. I’m perfectly aware of Dejaun’s rep and gave him as much (or more) crap as any poster on this board. Despite that he shared texts with me from Jim Chaney indicating he was the next OC hire and last off-season pics of Golesh meeting with Zach Evans. He’s been solid with me, so IDGAS what his popularity meter runs on here. I don’t necessarily agree with all or half his personal TAKES but he’s privy to information from time to time and I’m up front when I share it. Don’t like it? Pass on by. 😴

And you build yourself up as someone in the know. Then it shouldn’t be shocking that people who work in camps know the people who REPORT on it…and vice versa. Hence the “running in circles” which seems to have really tripped you up. 😏

Last edited:
I’ve been on here for awhile…I don’t need remedial VN. I’m perfectly aware of Dejaun’s rep and gave him as much (or more) crap as any poster on this board. Despite that he shared texts with me from Jim Chaney indicating he was the next OC hire and last off-season pics of Golesh meeting with Zach Evans. He’s been solid with me, so IDGAS what his popularity meter runs on here. I don’t necessarily agree with all or half his personal TAKES but he’s privy to information from time to time and I’m up front when I share it. Don’t like it? Pass on by. 😴

And you build yourself up as someone in the know. Then it shouldn’t be shocking that people who work in camps know the people who REPORT on it…and vice versa. Hence the “running in circles” which seems to have really tripped you up. 😏
shared texts with you?

I thought he didn't like you. I'm a little jelly. not gon lie.

shared texts with you?

I thought he didn't like you. I'm a little jelly. not gon lie.
He understandably did not! I was particularly vicious towards him back in the day. Went from that to him texting me Merry Christmas. So there’s hope for peace everywhere. 😉

VN Store

Back