‘23 AL RB Khalifa Keith (Tennessee)

@allvolrecruiting has nothing to do with NPA.
ehh actually from what i've seen he's defended them multiple times.

As have I. NPA has come a long way in the past 5 years. They are getting many kids into P5 schools.
Out of the 50 or so that we have recruited the past 10 years- Jalen Ramsey is the only one I call a miss.
And we never really had a chance. The Pruitt NPA connection and what not.

I’ve been on here for awhile…I don’t need remedial VN. I’m perfectly aware of Dejaun’s rep and gave him as much (or more) crap as any poster on this board. Despite that he shared texts with me from Jim Chaney indicating he was the next OC hire and last off-season pics of Golesh meeting with Zach Evans. He’s been solid with me, so IDGAS what his popularity meter runs on here. I don’t necessarily agree with all or half his personal TAKES but he’s privy to information from time to time and I’m up front when I share it. Don’t like it? Pass on by. 😴
Huh! I never had any personal beef with the barber, but you know the overall perception of him on VN. You and I don't agree on everything on here, but I have also agreed with many of your personal opinions. My issue is (whether intentional or not) associating AVR with Dejuaun, thus putting some "stank" on that man's name. The barber boasted on here multiple times about profiting on recruits in various ways. He was also a staunch defender of Pruitt and his methods. No one wants to be cast in those "circles". That's why it's a bad take. Sorry, but I can't just "pass on by" on that one.

Reactions: BigALWiLson
Huh! I never had any personal beef with the barber, but you know the overall perception of him on VN. You and I don't agree on everything on here, but I have also agreed with many of your personal opinions. My issue is (whether intentional or not) associating AVR with Dejuaun, thus putting some "stank" on that man's name. The barber boasted on here multiple times about profiting on recruits in various ways. He was also a staunch defender of Pruitt and his methods. No one wants to be cast in those "circles". That's why it's a bad take. Sorry, but I can't just "pass on by" on that one.
stank on em? haha.

I like how he's universally referred to as "The Barber"

I know and care not. Never posted for likes…they occur naturally. It’s the same INDUSTRY…high school talent. Not everybody likes everybody. Austin Price hates Dejaun and the sentiments are returned in kind. But if Austin ghosts NPA, Austin doesn’t eat. And he likes to eat! 😎 None of this was a bad take. It’s very understandable facts that you managed to bungle into another language. We’re talking sports industry and you’re conflating it into GANG ACTIVITY. Keep dominating.

ehh actually from what i've seen he's defended them multiple times.

As have I. NPA has come a long way in the past 5 years. They are getting many kids into P5 schools.
Out of the 50 or so that we have recruited the past 10 years- Jalen Ramsey is the only one I call a miss.
And we never really had a chance. The Pruitt NPA connection and what not.
He has defended NPA as a whole, as have I. If you know how the organization (as a whole) benefits high school athletes in their goals to play in college, it's overall positive. The practices of certain individuals is an issue for most though. Those practices have become how the whole operation is viewed by many without first hand knowledge of what NPA does overall.

I know and care not. Never posted for likes…they occur naturally. It’s the same INDUSTRY…high school talent. Not everybody likes everybody. Austin Price hates Dejaun and the sentiments are returned in kind. But if Austin ghosts NPA, Austin doesn’t eat. And he likes to eat! 😎 None of this was a bad take. It’s very understandable facts that you managed to bungle into another language. We’re talking sports industry and you’re conflating it into GANG ACTIVITY. Keep dominating.

Really lol!? Why you do AP like that??
Keep it up and he's gonna give you the death stare!

Reactions: butchna
That's on him. He chose to repeatedly brag about how successful he is as a barber and doesn't need the extra benefits obtained through recruits.
He never “bragged” about it. We found out it was his day job and ragged him over it. He’s actually pretty successful if you read reviews. Does that AND works with elite talent. Lot to be ashamed. 😔

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
He has defended NPA as a whole, as have I. If you know how the organization (as a whole) benefits high school athletes in their goals to play in college, it's overall positive. The practices of certain individuals is an issue for most though. Those practices have become how the whole operation is viewed by many without first hand knowledge of what NPA does overall.
Agree, and that's why The Barber isn't here anymore.

And really from what ive seen it's...how to put this?
It's him feeling unappreciated, by our fan base and the program, mixed with the fan base being upset because Tennessee kids (with only 5 % that we truly wanted) were being pushed elsewhere.

That's on him. He chose to repeatedly brag about how successful he is as a barber and doesn't need the extra benefits obtained through recruits.
Yeah.
It's hard sometimes to be humble when people are questioning your proven expertise ;).
People that don't know jack$#!T about football and how programs are built.

Not defending the Barber totally. He displayed a lot of resentment towards UT before he was told to stay away. Sometimes you feel the need to represent and check people when they come at you sideways.

I don't really know the barber. Never met him. It was Buck himself that i spoke with for a while, and was even recruited to come work with them in their early stages. They don't need me now tho...

He never “bragged” about it. We found out it was his day job and ragged him over it. He’s actually pretty successful if you read reviews. Does that AND works with elite talent. Lot to be ashamed. 😔
Dude is an excellent barber. I know multiple of his clients. Doesn't change the fact that he bragged about it here on VN. Proclaiming how successful your personal hair cutting business is on VN is bragging. Especially if it's not done to obtain new customers. Who said he should be ashamed? Doesn't change how he obtained the moniker on VN.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
He most certainly did brag sometimes lol!
But there were many on here that agreed in that he was very good at cutting hair, and did well with NPA.

He was provoked a lot tho as well.

There was a time when he was generally treated well, just the same as @allvolrecruiting is now...

Yeah.
It's hard sometimes to be humble when people are questioning your proven expertise ;).
People that don't know jack$#!T about football and how programs are built.

Not defending the Barber totally. He displayed a lot of resentment towards UT before he was told to stay away. Sometimes you feel the need to represent and check people when they come at you sideways.

I don't really know the barber. Never met him. It was Buck himself that i spoke with for a while, and was even recruited to come work with them in their early stages. They don't need me now tho...
I know Buck, and have known him since high school. As well as a lot of his teammates. I know his dad. I've never had personal interaction with him or his family outside of football. I had the most interaction with John Henderson and Santonio Beard (RIP).

I know Buck, and have known him since high school. As well as a lot of his teammates. I know his dad. I've never had personal interaction with him or his family outside of football. I had the most interaction with John Henderson and Santonio Beard (RIP).
RIP??? What happened to Santonio?:(

Dude is an excellent barber. I know multiple of his clients. Doesn't change the fact that he bragged about it here on VN. Proclaiming how successful your personal hair cutting business is on VN is bragging. Especially if it's not done to obtain new customers. Who said he should be ashamed? Doesn't change how he obtained the moniker on VN.
What he posted on VN has NOTHING to do with the original subject matter.

He most certainly did brag sometimes lol!
But there were many on here that agreed in that he was very good at cutting hair, and did well with NPA.

He was provoked a lot tho as well.

There was a time when he was generally treated well, just the same as @allvolrecruiting is now...
He was proud of what he did which smacked against our attempts to shame him. Include me in the “our” part. We treated him well when we liked what he posted…/science.

VN Store

Back